Izuku Aizawa

Izuku Aizawa former Midoriya is a kind hearted soul who loves to help people, when he finally gets into UA he feels some kinda strange connection to his homeroom teacher Shots Aizawa.

As time goes on the feeling grows and grows, and finally when the teachers go around asking for the parents permission for their kids to stay in the new dorms, aizawa meets a certain women who he loves but hasn't been able to see because of some circumstances.

Izuku's farther is revealed and izuku's true quirk finally comes through.

Erasure 2.0:
This quirk allows the user to erase anyone the user looks at, it works on all quirks and the user can activate the erasure either but looking at the target person, or touching them or by being in a certain radius of the user. The effect lasts as long as the user wants, but it can't be over 24 hours.

Will Izuku's and Aizawas relationship grow better or will a awkward relationship bloom and make it hard to be in the same room. Or will they grow closer and be farther and son, or will Inko force their relationship to get better by moving in with aizawa after reconnecting with eachother over a few months.

Ship:
Izuku X Jiro

P.S. izuku is a little emo in this and is less open to others like in canon, he is more closed off and to himself and doesn't like loud things or people much.