Izuku hatake

Izuku Yagi, was a kind loving boy who cared for others, until he was diagnosed quirkless when he started to be neglected and hated by everyone. Noone cared for him but one, which was his best friend Obito.

Obito trained izuku in chakra all while izuku's personality changed to that of kakashi.

When Obito died, izuku's quirk, rinnegan, activated but only in one eye, as it gave him the sharingan to use in both eyes until he can unlock then rinnegan to use.

He runs away and trains hard with the knowledge that was given to him by the rinnegan.

He trains hard to join UA college, and when it comes to the battle test, he passed with flying colours.

Join izuku in his adventure to becoming the strongest.

Quirk:
Rinnegan, allows izuku to use the sharingan in both eyes from a young age/ when he gets it. He is given then knowledge on how to use chakra and jutsus and allows him to train in his mindscape to get more done, when o Ito died he gave izuku his sharingan which made his evolve to EMS.

Ship:
Izuku X Harem

Izuku X Momo

Izuku X ochako (reminds him of Rin who was his friend as well as he was introduced to her by obito, but she died in a villain attack not long after obito died)

He will have the rinnegan in one eye like sasuke when he got his.