Chapter 1

CHAP 1

Ingressus POV

Hello there, the name's Ingressus and I have a brother, his name is Vero. He is the last of my family members. My parents died 5 years ago. That time I didn't know anything about that. I asked my brother where they were and then he answered they are on a long vacation.

But I discovered it 3 years later, I was so mad at him and locked myself in my room. I didn't eat or go outside for 3 days until he brought a little friend.

He said our ages are the same but he's 2 years younger than me. I open the door a little and peek from inside. He looks shy and I invite him inside my bedroom and then I put up the sign 'Do not enter without my permission. At first, the atmosphere was so awkward and then I decided to open the conversation. Start from the name and some random stuff.

"Where do you live?" I asked him, but he shook his head.

"You- you don't have a home? I'm sorry," I apologize.

"It's fine," He's smiling but it doesn't mean he's happy. It was like something was wrong with him or his family.

"Oh, can we be friends?" He asked. Seems he doesn't have any friends.

When I said 'No' he was kinda sad but I continued my words, "Hahaha I'm sorry I was joking. I just want to say, can you be my brother?"

"Bro-ther? But you already have-"

"I insist..."

"Hmph, okay then,"

"Yay, I have a little brother XD"

I'm very happy, but not for a long time. At night, someone kidnapped him and he was never found for years until now.

Present time

My bodyguards park the car in the center field of the school, Ardonian. I command my bodyguard to leave me then I walk inside the school. First, I go to the headmaster's room. I knew the way because he sent the map of this school to Vero (actually Vero asked for it).

I found his room about 5 minutes away. I can say this school is so big even the headmaster's and the teacher's room are on the top of the floor (3rd floor). Now I'm standing in front of his room and knocking on the door 3 times. A voice comes from inside the room.

"Come in,"

I open the door and I tell him that I don't have time to sit and talk. He seems to understand and gives me the paper for the schedule this week. I thank him and walk out of the room. I look at the paper, my class is on the 2nd floor 2-A.

2ND FLOOR

*huff* I admit it, this school is so big and I think I'm lost. While I'm walking someone bumps into me.

"Sorry."

She wants to go but I hold her hand, "Wait."

"What?"

"I'm new here, do you know where this class is?" I asked her and pointed my finger at the classes.

"Oh, I knew, it's my class anyways."

"Oh ok. Thank you."

"Your welcome."

We were talking about many things and didn't realize we had arrived in front of the class.

*brak* 'This girl is savage'

I'm speechless.

"As you know we have a new student, come in", it's the teacher for today's lesson. I thank him and start to introduce my name. After that, he told me to sit beside Zefyx, that savage girl.

'Is there another empty seat, but I think I remember something about her'.

'Hm? Her markings look familiar'.

I reach my seat and sit beside her. I take my notebook and search some empty pages then I found a picture, the markings.

*gasp*

'No... no way'.

I look back at her, it's her markings.

Zefyx's POV

I feel someone watching me right now. I think it's Ingressus, I turn my head, and then he looks away. I see a picture in his notebook, the markings, 'Is that my markings?'. I look back at him but then he gives me a paper, it says, 'I found you'.

"Zefyx, what's going on there?"

"Ah, nothing sir".

Ingressus's POV

I gave her a piece of paper and she started to sweat. I am confused too, this picture, I can't draw or maybe...

To be continued~~

(A/N Yay 2nd book of the past has been released. Thank you for reading although you don't like it. Stay healthy.)