Chap 2

Ingressus's POV

2 hours have passed and it's break time. I decided to search for him while I looked around this school.

The canteen is on the 1st floor. I enter it and listen to the student's murmur about me. I shrugged my shoulders and passed them. I buy some food and a bottle of milk with strawberry flavour and then go to the empty seat near to Zefyx and her… friends(?) and eat my lunch. 

I never see anyone befriend her. 10 minutes later, I finished my lunch and that was the time when everyone said Lucidius and his friends are like to bully people in this school.

'What the heck, I thought there would be no bullying in this school.'

Once I'm done with the meal, I'm staring at the group. One of them has the same markings as Zefyx but he's a Voltaris, pure Voltaris. 

'Wait what-'

I'm about to stand up and ask Zefyx but she's suddenly approaching him and this is what I heard of, her first words. 

"Hello, brother…"

'Brother? She has a brother?'

A few seconds later, they're gone.

I'm still wondering, does she… no… do they really siblings(?).

Skip

'Ah… go home is the best word for me. I need to- huh?'

It's time to go home, my house is near the school so I called my bodyguard and said that I'll go home with a friend.

I accidentally bump into someone, it's not surprising to me because of the markings. I am just surprised that someone I'm holding on now is Zefyx's 'brother'. He seems to try to run from someone, so I grab his arms and wait for Zefyx to get him here. After 3 minutes, she sees and approaches us.

“Oh god, thanks Ingressus. I don’t know what will he do if you are not here”, I thank him and grab Nero’s hand to make sure he doesn’t run or do anything stupid.

“You’re welcome”, I smile and walk home.

I take my phone out of my right pocket front pants and read a message. It’s from the bodyguards, it said that I must look to the sky and I did. I saw something black flying carrying something, it’s a drone (-_-||).

They think I’m a child!?’

Then I got another message, it said to follow Zefyx’s way to go home. I rolled my eyes and followed them behind before they disappeared.

When I walk behind them, she turns her head and asks, “Why did you follow us?”

"Why? Because I want to go home."

"Where is your home?" She asks again.

We are talking on the way until we reach our home. She asked me again, "This is my house, where is yours?"

"I think we became a neighborhood." I said and smiled at them.

“Well then, see you both tomorrow”,

“Yeah same.”

I enter my house but stand on the other side of the gate. I heard a yell from their mother. I’ll ask her later.

To be continued~~

Thank you for reading :>

Stay safe and keep healthy :D