Chap 3

At the bedroom

Ingressus POV

I enter my room and close the door behind, then put my bag on the sofa near my balcony. I take the phone and put it on the bed and I sit on the edge of the bed.

This… feeling, I always feel it but this is different.

'Ugh… where are you?’

I didn’t realize then I was asleep until I woke up around 6 PM. I reached for my phone and I didn’t know that Vero was trying to call me.

*20 missed calls*

‘Wow, that’s… I think he’s worried’

I call him back but there’s no answer and then I send him a voicemail. After that, I go to the shower, then go to the gate.

I approach the guards and ask them if there is someone or something suspicious around here. They reply that no one is around here at this time because this place is so empty and has some secrets. I don’t and won't know what it is. I decided to go back into my room and set up the alarm. 

Skip

In the morning

The alarm rings on my phone at 05:30 AM. I take my phone and then turn it off. I walk to the shower and prepare the book for today's schedule.

> 6:28 AM

*knock knock knock*

"Come in", I said. 

"Young master, there is a young lady from the neighborhood who wants to meet you and introduce herself as Zefyx. May I ask, is she your classmate?" Gerrald, 1st bodyguard asked. 

I got snapped when he said Zefyx, 'Oh'. He seems to wait for my answer,

"Yes, she is my classmate. Did my brother call you yesterday?"

"No young master, he did not. Maybe you can ask Syl", he said and I nodded. 

Syl, 2nd the bodyguard and the right hand of my brother (I guess).

> 6:38 AM

I go to the gate and see her while she's playing with the dead plant. I don't want to say this but she's kinda… 'weird'. 

I shrug my shoulders and ask Syl before approaching her. 

"Syl, did you receive a call from my brother yesterday?"

"Yes, and he said that he has an important business somewhere and would be back in 2 months", he said and thanked him. 

I approached her but she didn't notice me yet. So I tapped her shoulder then she snapped and turned her head to face me.

"Oh, morning Ingressus,"

“Morning too. Why are you here? I don’t want to be rude but I'm not used to being picked up.”

“Hmm, I see. I came to ask you if you want to walk with me to school.”

“You’re not with your brother or parents? Because I saw other students picked up by their family.”

I frowned my brows and scratched the back of my head that doesn't itch at all.

“Uh… I mean I would love to”

She cuts me before I can finish my words, but she looks happy and excited.

“You do!? Let’s go then.”