Chap 5

Vero's POV

He paced in the living room with his friends. He was confused and angry, he didn't know what happened to his little brother's condition. Ingressus doesn't pick up his calls for days and Eris Voltaris tries to calm him down.

"Calm down Vero, he'll be fine," Eris said.
Vero stops his pace and says, "Calm down you said?! He's gone for too long and there's no news from him."

"Have you called the police? Or someone who can help us in this case?" Eris asked.

"First, no I don't have to. They couldn't solve things right. Second, I have some old friends that may track Ingressus," Vero answered.

*Awkward silence*

A few minutes later, Vero gets a phone call from someone and Eris asks, "Who's calling? Is that one of your friends?"

Vero thinks and answers, "Maybe yes, maybe not. They blocked my phone number because of a reason,"

Eris furrowed his brows and told Vero to answer the call. Vero nods and loudspeakers the call so Eris can hear what they said too.

This is what they said,

"Hello there old friend, it has been a long time, right? Well let's get to the point, the track stopped at the school backyard. If he disappeared then this is my (our) hypothesis, there must be some kind of portal that leads to another place/dimension. I know this sounds crazy, but all the theories lead to it. Based on our intel, the same case happens on the other side of the world, but most of them were abused by their family and then disappeared at a specific time. Some people who witnessed them disappearing said, 'there was a strange portal appearing in some random places' and it'll appear close to their target so it will be easy to carry them inside the portal. Welp that's all, we'll inform you again if we get an update."

They ended the call. Vero and Eris are still processing the information they just got.
Eris seemed to remember something.

"That happened to my friend's brother about 6 years ago. If I could remember, the boy's name is Tygren… yeah it's Tygren Voltaris,"

"They told me that their brother ran away from home, some even said he got lost in a town. About 7 months later, they got information about Tygren being adopted by a family. Hmm what's the name of Ingressus school? And where is it?"

Vero tries to recall the school's name, "Oh, it's (inserts school's name and place),"

"Okay, and the house address? You wouldn't let him sleep outside right?" Eris asked.

"Excuse me, I am a good bIG bROthEr. Of course I couldn't let him sleep outside, so I rented a house for him. And that's close to the school,"

"Oh well, okay. We will discuss it tomorrow. It's getting late so I should go home now. Good night, buddy."

Eris patted his shoulder and walked past him. He opened the door and before he walked out, he told Vero to go to the school's backyard tomorrow. And then the door shut.

To be continued~~

Hello there guys, thank you for read and wait the new update for this book.

I'm not dead. I have reasons for that.

Also thank you for Naxella_-_Nestoris to be the beta reader for this book.

Have a nice day and stay safe :>