Chapter 10 : Let's get started

"First things first,"

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗔 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Let me address the obvious," Y/n announces. She needed a minute to get herself together first so she left the class a little time to talk(even though ma'am's was late so they had even more time to talk). After settling her's and Aiya's bags down, she brings the class's attention to her standing in front of the desk.

"You all are probably wondering 'oh what about the bet?' 'is the bet still going on?' right?" she asks. She gives a small laugh to the students seeing them all nod their heads simultaneously.

They remind her of Aiya when she's was a baby, well she still is a baby.

"Yeah... there was no bet," Y/n says picking up a book to hide her laugh when the class all scream in shock.

"Don't yell there are other classes," she says in between laughs.

"Mrs. Hayami-"

"Call me Mrs. Aizawa, I'm not doing any hero duties right now," Y/n smiles towards her number one fan.

'MINA THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE FANGIRLING!! but I think I'm in love!!!' the girl thought shaking in her chair. 'Control yourself fool'

"Ok Mrs. Aizawa, what do you mean there was no bet cause I'm pretty sure there was a bet. We placed one, we shook on it, we agreed. Ain't that how bet's work?" she asks standing up from her seat.

"Well dear," she starts out walking around the room, eyes following her every move. "When it comes to betting with students, you can only do small things like if everyone finished their homework then nobody will have homework,"

"But what you can't do is a bet about your days off of school. Boy was just playin you," she chuckles.

"So you telling me that we wasted those three weeks betting with Aizawa and doing all this detective shit just for us to get NOTHING?!?" Denki cries out, making Y/n and Aiya laugh out at these poor fools.