Chapter

So now here I am. Just casually in the car with Otis Lort. How magnificent. While we were driving the only ones that were talking were mom and James Lort. I feel like calling him James Lort just makes more sense that just James. He doesn't really seem like a James if you ask me.

While mom and James were acting all loud in the front seat, me and Otis were dead silent. You could hear a nail drop back there. Even though we weren't talking it was just awkward staring and smiling. We were gonna have to get used to this because we were going to be filing a movie together after all.

               OTIS'S POV (1ST PERSON)

Here i was. In the car with absolute strangers. Well one of these "strangers" specially the girl next to me, i think her name was Cleo or Blaire, i don't know i wasn't really paying attention. Apparently we're filing a movie together. CLAIRE. That's what her name is. How did I get Cleo from Claire.

What.An.Idiot.

I really just want one of us to say something. And I REALLY. REALLY. Do NOT want that person to be me. We weren't talking so i was awkwardly staring at her. And she was awkwardly staring at me. I really need to work on my social skills.

       CLAIRE'S POV (1ST PERSON)

We finally made it to set. And it only took, 20 MINUTES? 20 MINUTES?! Oh my god. That car ride felt so long. When we drove up to the building and parked it was still dead silent in the back. Which we were gonna have to work on.

Once we all got out of our seats, unbuckling out seatbelts and all that fUn stuff. We were finally able to enter the building. Then some random lady came running up to us. She had brown and brown eyes. Awfully pretty I must say.

"Ah! There you are! Our stars! Follow me now! Quickly does it." The lady said. She seemed very nice. "My name is Ms. Emma Watson. I go by Ms. Watson or Ms. Emma. It's never just. EMMA. You got that children?" She said in an English accent while speed walking. Me and Otis didn't really say anything.

I looked back and saw my mom waving and crying like i was a dead person and was gonna get cremated. "Okay here is your dressing room  Miss....?" "Um, Claire Thompson." "Alright Claire Thompson. And here is your key Claire. And you will find that you clothes will be on the seat in front where your make up and hair crew will enter in around 7 minutes. Chop chop does it. They will also be helping you find the main set. Or just follow all the people going to one big room."

"You got that? Okay good luck!" She said while pushing me in. Well she was...nice? I think. Maybe i just have to get used to it.  I started to look around my dressing room. It was a bunch of light colors like, grey, beige and tan. It was perfect. It also had this huge mirror covered in these circled light bulbs. Ives seen them in makeover movies, or shows. I don't know i just know i've seen them before.

Then i saw the outfit Ms.Emma said was gonna be on a chair. It was a white/gray nightgown all i know is that it was super pretty. I would have to be finding my costume designer and asking them to pick my clothes for me.

After changing i would say i looked rather nice. Then around 5 seconds later i hear someone knocking on the door. "MS. CLAIRE THOMPSON THIS IS YOUR MAKE UP CREW. PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR AND QUICKLY NOW!" I heard them say. I unlocked the door and then they literally swung the door open.

They opened the door with so much force it almost hit me in the face and broke my nose. "Oh my i'm so sorry Miss. Are you okay? Please say your ok i can't get fired my first day of the job." I heard this person say while holding my face. "Yeah I'm fine."I said taking her hands off my face. "Oh great! Okay. I'm Ms.Quinn and I am head of make up crew." Ms.Quinn said. "Hurry up now you start shooting in a few minutes and we have to do hair, and makeup and then you have to get to your set young lady."

After she FINALLY got done with my hair and makeup which was literally just my hair down, a super light blush ,highlighter, and a tiny bit of lipgloss. "Okay little lady off you go you have to be quick since you are late late late!" One of the make up crew people said. Then pushed me out. "GO FIND THE ARROW THAT SAYS SET FOR "PRETTY BABY" AND DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE YOU HEAR ME!" Someone from the dressing crew said. I had no idea where i was supposed to fin that. So i just kept walking until i saw a bunch of people going One Direction.