Sasuke-kun

"Sakura you should've stayed in the village and healed the injured." "I've been with you guys everytime! I'm not letting one set back keep me from Sasuke-kun!"

"Hey guys!"
The others rushed over to see Kiba holding a piece of an Akatsuki cloak.

Sakura gasped and Kakashi took it.

"Seems Sasukes just going further into revenge.. but he killed Itachi." Kiba shrugged. "Maybe someone told him a story that made him change his direction of hatred." "Were you able to pick up a scent?"
Kiba shook his head.
"No the scent stops about right here. Akumaru and I smelt a different scent than sasukes and his teams though." "That had to be Naruto. He's the only one who would've gotten here before us." Kakashi nodded in agreement. "But if Sasuke joined the Akatsuki... how was Naruto able to track him?" "Maybe the Kyuubi took over." Kakashi shook his head. "Naruto has a strong will.. I know that much."

"Well... where do we look now?!" "We don't know Sakura. Our trail has gone cold again... worse Killer B is gone and the Kumogakure is extremely pissed and has put a bounty over Sasukes head." Sakuras eyes widened.
"Well he has the wrong person! Sasuke would never do something like this!" "Sakura.. Kiba and Akumaru picked up his scent." "Than he was trying to stop Naruto! That stupid Baka is always ruining things!" "Sakura you can't blame Naruto for Sasukes actions. Naruto has gone off grid just to find Sasuke." "Well he should stop! I'm going to find Sasuke-kun and bring him back!"

Tears flowed down Sakuras cheeks and Kakashi sighed.

"Let's find a place to rest for now... we'll start the search back up tomorrow."
Everyone nodded and jumped onto the rocks small ledges.

Naruto caught Sasukes cup.

"You shouldn't have used Amaterasu." "It was the only way to get the 8 tails." "And the only way to go blind."
Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes. I'm serious Sasuke, I can heal it but that takes a crap ton of chakra." "Than don't heal it." "Ok have fun going blind."

Naruto slammed the cup of water on the table and walked out. Sasuke sighed and leaned back in the chair.

"You ok?" "I'm fine." "What's the deal with Naruto? He's so pushy when it comes to that stuff." "He just cares Suigestu." "Yeah so much he couldn't help us." "Suigestu that jinchuriki was his friend." "Whatever."
Suigestu continued to swim around.

Karin walked up to Sasuke.

"I can try to heal it-." "Don't. I don't need healing." Karin sighed. "Sasuke Narutos right. You will go blind... it's only a matter of time." "Just leave me alone already!"

Karin backed off and Suigestu grumbled.

'Ones mad than goes the other' he thought already annoyed.