Sex

⚠️ Smut warning

"... What?"

Naruto curled into the ball, tears falling down his face as he tried to cover them.
Sasuke turned Naruto around and switched their position.

Sasuke grabbed Narutos wrists and pulled them down.

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't think."
Naruto was cut off from all of his apologies when Sasukes lips touched his.

Sasuke moved Narutos bangs away, cupping his cheeks before kissing him again.

"Why are you apologizing?" "B-because neither of u-us planned it a-and your mad and-." "I'm not mad Naruto."
Naruto looked at Sasuke instead of his fingers.
"Y-you aren't?" "No but you are."

Sasuke laid Naruto on his back and got on top.

"Your mad I left before you could tell me right?" Naruto nodded.

Sasuke kept hold of Narutos wrists, kissing him again.
Naruto legs wrapped around Sasukes waist, pulling him closer.

"Naruto the baby." "Sex is good for the baby." Sasuke rolled his eyes and kissed down Narutos neck.

Sasuke let go of Narutos wrists and he turned them around, straddling Sasukes lap once more.

Sasuke laid his hands on Narutos waist, watching as he took his coat off and threw it to the floor.

"Going to strip for me?" Sasuke smirked. "Do you want me to?" "Yes." "Than hands off boy."
Sasuke rolled his eyes and laid his hands behind his head.

Sasuke watched in pier entertainment as Naruto took his shirt and pants off, leaving him only in trousers.
Naruto slowly took those off as well and Sasuke growled. Naruto smirked and sat back down on his lap.

Naruto ran his hands over Sasukes chest, then began to move his hips.
Sasuke groaned and held Narutos waist. Naruto smirked, feeling the large erection that poked at him.

"Take my clothes off for me." "So demanding." Sasuke smacked Narutos ass and he whined.

Naruto removed Sasukes shirt and pants.
Naruto sat back down but higher up Sasukes body, his hand messing with Sasukes slit and pumping him.

"I'm not big enough for you?" "No.. I just like to see you struggle." "Ride my cock slut." "Mm. Yes master~."
Naruto positioned the bulging cock in his hand and lowered himself.

Halfway through, Narutos legs couldn't support him anymore, making him crash down on the rest of Sasukes cock.
He moaned and Sasuke smirked.

Sasuke grabbed Narutos ass and began to grind himself inside of his kitten.
Narutos head flew back, eyes rolled and hands on Sasukes lower abdomen.

"Mm. Moan for me slut." "Ha~! Ah! Ah! Mm. Right there." Sasuke smirked. "Tell me when I hit that sweet spot of yours."
Naruto nodded and tried to jump but Sasuke pushed him down, his cock shoving completely into Naruto.

Naruto shook, his toes curled.

"Ma. Ma. Sasuke to deep~." Sasuke groaned. "I think I'm just fine."
Sasuke began to grind Naruto again, tears building up in his cerulean eyes.

"Nngh~! Ah masters cock. Ha~. Masters cock is gonna drive Naru crazy." Sasuke smirked. "If your speaking third person then I think I'm doing my job right."
Naruto moaned loudly.
"There!" "Oh good boy for telling master where your sweet spot is."

Sasuke lifted Narutos hips, making him crash down.
Narutos moaned loudly again.

"Tell me slut.. how much of your master do you want?" "All! Mmha~! All of master!" "Even masters semen up your fine ass?" Naruto nodded.

Sasuke turned them, grabbing Narutos arms as his legs flung around his waist.

"Try to stay a little sane slut." "Mm~ yes master~."
Sasuke smirked.

He roughly moved his hips, grinding Narutos insides, stirring Naruto up.
Narutos eyes rolled back completely, tongue lolling out.

"Ah~! Master ripping Naru!" "Good. It's little sluts punishment."
Tears prickled Narutos eyes again.

"Ah slut scream for master." "Ah~! Master there!" "Good boy."

Sasuke sped his pace, making sure to abuse his sluts sweet spot.
He came only a few minutes later, Naruto screaming out in bliss.

Sasuke let Narutos arms go, them falling to the bed beside Narutos head.

"Did that feel good slut?" "Ha~." Naruto nodded. "Naru can still feel master fucking him." Sasuke smirked and pulled out.
Naruto whined at the lost.
"Don't be that way, you little slut." Sasuke smacked his ass. "Harder master~." "Oh slut you can't ask for a punishment.. that's not good manners."
Naruto whimpered.

"Go to sleep kitten. I'll be here when you wake up."
Naruto hummed, his eyes already falling close.

Sasuke smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you kitten."