Chapter 3: All Good Things Must Come To An End

TW: mentions of blood/gore and death.

It was late into the night. Y/n was fast asleep until he heard a scream. He quickly woke up and ran down the stairs where he heard the scream. Upon getting there he sees his mother on the floor with blood pouring out of her, and his father being held by the neck with a sword through his stomach.

Y/n's eyes widened at the sight. The person holding his father by the neck saw him and turned his head to the boy. He let go of f/n letting his body drop to the floor. Y/n didn't move a muscle too paralyzed by fear. "Hey, kid." The man who had just killed his mother called out. Y/n slowly lifted his head to see the eyes of the killer.

The man had blood all over him and his eyes seemed like they were glowing blue in the dark. "If you can run out of here fast enough, I won't kill you too." Y/n was frozen. He couldn't move all he could do was tremble in fear. Even if he's went through death before he had never witnessed it until now.

"Y/n... run." F/n whispered out. The killer looked away from y/n and to f/n walking over to him. Once he reached him he took the sword out of his stomach and stabbed him in his chest immediately killing him. Y/n wanted to cry seeing his father die in front of him but, he also wanted to kill him.

"All right kid, now wh-" the man didn't finish what he was saying as he now had a web like thread through his shoulder. He looked from his shoulder to the kid a few feet away from him holding his arm in front of him and threads coming out of his fingers. "What, are you trying to get killed?" The man asked in a menacing voice. Y/n still didn't say a word.

Y/n looked up showing his eyes. His sclera was red and his eye color was a light blue. He had 3 black pupil looking circles in his eyes. He had a big one in the middle and two smaller ones on each side. "I'm gonna kill you." Y/n threatened. He was about to slice him with the thread but he heard a loud cry from his brothers room.

Y/n released the thread and turned his body towards the stairs as his eyes changed back to their normal (e/c). "Sho..." the seven year old whispered out then ran up the stairs to his brothers room. The man took that opportunity to leave before any ninja could come.

As y/n made his way up he smelled smoke. He stopped dead in his tracks seeing flames throughout the hallway blocking him from making it to his brothers room. Y/n hated fire with a passion but he needed to save his brother. He swallowed his fear and ran straight into the hallway his legs getting burned on the way.

He arrived to the door of Sho's room and quickly opened the door to find his crying brother in his crib surrounded by fire. The floor was starting to collapse so y/n had to hurry. He rushed over to the crib grabbing Sho holding him tight in his arms shielding him from getting burned.

As y/n ran out of the house his arms got burned from shielding Sho from the flames. As soon as he got outside he took in a deep breath of the fresh air. He looked down at his no longer crying brother. He sighed in relief seeing that he wasn't hurt.

----------

Y/n and Sho had to live with their Uncle Arami since their parents are now deceased. Now Arami finally got what he wanted. Speaking of he and y/n were in a training room. Y/n was sparring with his uncle.

Y/n couldn't get any hits in so it was him being kicked around all day. Arami kicked the seven year old onto the floor once again. He stayed on the floor un moving out of breath. "Come on, get up already." Arami demanded. "It should be easy to hit me since you've unlocked the Akame no me, so why haven't you already?"

'I don't know. Maybe it's you being years older than me so your clearly more skilled.' Y/n though as he got back up ready to try and strike him again.

That was the routine everyday for 5 years. He never trained with Sho since he possessed more of his mother's genes so it would be difficult to teach the clan jutsu to him. That and he also has a chakra defect. They found out he couldn't access his chakra when Sho was 5 and trying to learn how to do one of the clans jutsu.

On the bright side Sho would never have to get kicked around for hours a day so that made y/n happy.

----------