Chapter 7: Final desicion

I'm doing this with one hand while unbraiding my hair so if there are a lot of spelling errors that's why. Also, I'm not good at writing fight scenes so pretend like it's good 😃

Anyway

'Ah, right, l/n. They specialize in using thread Jutsu. I'll have to be careful with this one.' Kakashi thought as he looked around carefully for any more thread in his way.

Y/n moved his right hand towards his body moving the thread that was attached to his fingers and a spider web came rushing at Kakashi. Kakashi hurried to move out of its path barely dodging it because of the speed. Suddenly a prison traps him. "Looks like I can't read with him either," Kakashi muttered to himself as he put his book away. As the thread moved closer to him he substituted at the last second. Y/n who was looking at him the whole time intently watched as his thread disappeared and a tied-up log was there instead.

Y/n quickly scanned the ground trying to find the silver-haired man but couldn't. Suddenly a kick was delivered to his side. Looking to his right y/n saw Kakashi and his leg on his torso. Y/n was sent flying into a tree. Before he could hit the tree he used his thread from his right hand to go between two trees to he could grab onto it. Just as he did he hoisted himself onto it careful not to cut his hands.

Y/n sent a glare towards Kakashi who was now standing on the thread he was on before looking down at the duel-haired boy. Y/n made a hand sign and that made the thread Kakashi was standing on disappear resulting in the man falling. Kakashi quickly flipped and landed on a tree branch. 'This is harder than I initially thought.' The duel-haired boy thought as he jumps to the ground.

The boy made a few hand signs and raised his right hand in the direction of Kakashi. Kakashi jumped off the branch seeing that y/n was about to hit him with something. Y/n smirked. "Got you." The boy let out. Y/n quickly raised his left hand and sent thread from that hand.

Kakashi's eye widened. 'He tricked me. By using his right hand the whole time he made me think he only uses that hand.' Kakashi thought as the web-like thread wrapped around his arm. As soon as it came into contact with the man y/n made a hand sign with his right hand and lightning started to coat the thread.

Once it got to Kakashi he was immediately electrocuted. Once the lighting stopped Kakashi goes into a smoke cloud and once it clears there's a log in his place. 'Damn him and his substitution.' The duel-haired boy angrily thought as he glared at the log.

Y/n heard the jingle of the bells on Kakashi's waist behind him but before he could react a kick was sent to his temple knocking him out. "That was more difficult than I thought it would be. I thought you would've gotten a bell for a second there." Kakashi said to an unconscious y/n then left grabbing his book and leaving y/n there.

After a few minutes, y/n sat up rubbing his head. The boy let out a groan. "That was a bad idea." He said as he flicked his wrist and the bell that his thread was attached to came into his hand. "I should've just done that earlier." He sweat dropped.

Y/N'S POV

Just then the bell for noon rang. I got up from off the ground and began to make my way back. Once I was there I saw Naruto tied to a log and Sakura and Sasuke who were sitting down on either side of the blonde. I decided to sit next to Sasuke.

We all stayed there in silence the only noise was coming from our stomachs. "Oh-oh, your stomachs are growling..." Kakashi announced as if it wasn't obvious. He then put one hand on his hip and the other out holding up a finger. "By the way, about this exercise... Well! There's no need for you guys to go back to the Academy."