Chapter 4: Offically A Ninja

I was sitting in my seat next to Sasuke while waiting for Iruka Sensei to arrive. Sasuke and I don't talk to each other anymore. It happened a few months after my parents were killed, apparently, his clan got massacred and he's the only one left now so that night he got emitted into the hospital for a while and when he came back he didn't talk to anyone. So now we sit in silence. Though it's not like I tried talking to him so I can't really say anything.

Iruka Sensei opened the door and walked to the middle of the room. "Okay let's take roll." He said calling the first person's name and going on from there until he got to the last name. "Naruto." When he said that name and didn't get a reply he looked up only to see the said boy wasn't in his seat. "Has anyone seen Naruto?" Iruka Sensei asked.

I looked out the window and saw the Hokage stone faces painted on. I smirked thinking of the only person who could do that. I raised my hand so Iruka Sensei could see it. "Yes, y/n?" He asked. Using the hand that's up I pointed out the window.

"You might wanna check out the window if you wanna find him," I said. Iruka Sensei turned his head to look out the window. His eyes went wide seeing what I was pointing to. He runs out of the room not saying a word.

10 minutes or so pass by and Iruka brings in a tied-up Naruto. "Now listen, Naruto. You failed the last graduation test and the one before that. This is no time to be goofing off, you fool!" Iruka lectured. Naruto just turned his head not wanting to listen to him. "We will have a re-test on the transformation Jutsu! Even those who have already passed will take it!" Iruka yells out pointing to the class.

"Whaaaat?!" The class yells in confusion.

----------

Everyone was lined up getting ready to take the transformation test. Sakura was up right now. "Sakura Haruno. Here I go... Transform!" Sakura yelled. A cloud of smoke covered her as she transformed. Once it cleared a second Iruka Sensei stood there holding up the hand sign for the transformation Jutsu.

Iruka Sensei looked over the transformation before writing on his clipboard. "Okay!" He said.

Sakura released the Jutsu. "I did it!" She excitedly squealed. She turned around to look at Sasuke. "Did you see that, Sasuke?" The pink-haired girl asked but only got silence in return.

'Damn.'

"Next, Sasuke Uchiha," Iruka called out. Sakura moved to the back of the line as Sasuke went upfront. As Iruka was writing on his clipboard Sasuke already transformed. Iruka Sensei looked up to see him. "O-okay." He stuttered out. Sasuke released the Jutsu and went to the back of the line.

"Next, Naruto Uzumaki." Iruka Sensei called out.

"This is a real pain," Shikamaru said as he looked down at the blonde boy.

Ino decided to open her mouth and add to it. "And it's all your fault."

"Like I care!" He said then walked up to take the test. Once he stops he forms a hand sign but I don't think it's the right one. "Transform!" He yelled out. It was delayed but once engulfed in a cloud of smoke it didn't completely disappear. Once most of it was gone a tall blonde girl with pigtails who was naked might I add was standing there posing.

'Yeah, this is why I don't fuck with Naruto.' I thought. It's not like I don't like him or anything it's just he does stupid shit like that.

Iruka Sensei loses all color and his nose starts to bleed but then just completely pushes him back.

Naruto transformed back into himself as he grabs his stomach laughing as he pointed to Iruka Sensei. "How was it? I call it the "sexy Jutsu"!" Naruto said as he laughed.

Iruka who somehow put tissue in his nose yelled at the laughing blond. "You fool! Stop making idiotic spells!" He yelled at Naruto.

----------

After the academy was over I go straight home not making any detours. When I get home the first sight I'm greeted with is Sho at the door. I smiled seeing him. "Hey, Sho." I greeted. Sho smiled and hugged me.

"I'm glad you're back, n/n!" Sho excitedly shouted. Sho had been calling me n/n since he was 4. Something about how hard my name was to say for him. Either way, I love it.

"N/n don't you become a ninja tomorrow?" Sho asked me looking at me with his bright (e/c) eyes. I shook my head at him.

"I only become a ninja if I pass the test tomorrow," I tell him. He tilts his head to the side. A curious glint shown in his eyes.

"But why do you need to take a test you're so good you don't need a test," Sho said as he let go of me.

"Thanks but it's sorta-" I get cut off from what I was saying as my uncle walks in. I never liked talking to him it's always weird and he makes me uncomfortable.

"Y/n, it's time to train. Let's go." He demanded. I nodded my head at him. When I did he left the room.

I looked down at Sho and smiled at him. "I'll see you later, Sho," I said as I ruffle his hair. I then went to the training room for my daily dose of torture.

----------

I sat next to a girl with black hair named Hinata in the classroom as Iruka Sensei began to explain the graduation test. "We are now about to begin the Graduation test. When your name is called, proceeded to the next classroom. The test is on the Clone Jutsu." Iruka Sensei read off the paper in his hand then left this classroom to go to the other.

As I sit there waiting for my name to be called I look outside to see parents waiting for their kids. I didn't even see my uncle there. Was I upset about that? Nope, not in the slightest. I'm actually rather happy he's not there since I don't really like him.

Looking from the window and around the classroom, I see it's only me and Naruto left. He looks sorta worried. I might as well try and talk to him while I wait to be called. "What's with your face? It looks like you're about to cry." I bluntly asked. My voice held little emotion when I spoke.

The blond boy's head turned to me so fast I'd be surprised if he didn't have whiplash after that. "I'm not gonna cry!" Naruto yelled at me.

"Are you sure because your face said otherwise a second ago?" I continue.

Before Naruto could say anything my name was called. Without saying another word I leave to go to the next classroom.

Upon walking in I see a man with white hair. I've seen him once or twice before but never paid him attention. "All right, y/n. All you have to do is make at least 3 clones." Iruka Sensei said. I nodded and made the hand sign for the clone Jutsu and 5 replicas of me appeared.

"Great job, y/n. Come get a headband." Iruka Sensei said. I undid the Jutsu and grabbed one of the blue headbands from off the table. I left the room and as I did Naruto was called in.

Getting outside I see kids with their parents congratulating them. 'Whatever I'm going home.' I thought leaving and going straight home.

Okay first real chapter done. It's short since you have nothing to do with Naruto after.