III. ||A Endermans Nightmares

It was pitch black, Ranboo couldn't see a thing, He could only hear those creepy noises that brought chills down his spine. He didn't know where he was, just in a dark void with eerie sounds.

"Hello?" His voice echoed, but it was multiple times which frightened him a little bit. It was silent, almost too silent for Ranboos liking.

He suddenly felt something wrap around his legs and arms, when he turned to look at what was wrapping around his arms and legs, he was horrified.

Black and white tendrils were wrapping around his legs and arms.

He tried tugging on them but it wouldn't work, he was trapped. Soon he felt it wrap around his stomach and neck, suffocating him.

It got tighter and it got harder for him to breathe.

. . .

Ranboos eyes opened and he was sweating, looking around he was in his room.

It was a dream....? Well more like a nightmare. He sighed to himself and rubbed the sweat off his bed, ready to try to go to sleep again.

He closed his eyes and dozed into ¿dream? world.

. . .

Ranboo had open her eyes to see a beautiful womans face. Her face looked like a goddess but it was a bit blurry for him, almost like it didn't want him to see the ladys face.

She was humming a sweet melody to him, her face displaying a sweet gentle smile. It was contagious, he didn't know why but he loved seeing her smile.

"My sweet baby boy, I love you so much" The woman spoke, her voice was calming and gentle. She kissed his cheek, smiling softly.

Ranboo felt safe and warm, he didn't know why he did. It felt vogue and familiar but he couldn't figure out what.

While he was lost in thought he didn't realize the change of scenery. This time he was in a field of alliums, Ranboos favorite flower.

The same lady from before was there again, she was singing a song that calmed Ranboo. Her voice was enchanting, like a goddesses, it sounded serene.

The birds were chirping and it was a bright sunny day. It was perfect for Ranboo, he enjoyed it a lot.

Unfortunately he had woken up, the sun shining in his face. He sighed and got up, getting ready for the day. He made breakfast which was the simple pancakes and eggs and got ready to go out.

. . .

This kept happening to Ranboo, the same scenery displayed every night when he fell asleep. He didn't know why this was happening and he was unsure of what would happen.

Some days he would start enderwalking and end up staring at the night sky in a specific spot. It was weird for him, he didn't know why this was happening but he had to take precautions.