XI. || A Deal

The piglin hybrid sat near the fire place, the teenage boy beside him as he sipped on his hot chocolate.

It was quiet until the pink haired man spoke up. "So Tommy, what're you doing here?" He asked sort of calmly so Y/N wouldn't see him as a threat to Tommy.

"Y'know got exiled and then ran away from the green bastard now I need to get back my discs" Tommy responded, sort of shocked that the piglin was calm (sort of). Techno raised his eyebrow and sighed, "Those discs again?" He asked sort of annoyed which made the blonde blow a fuse.

"THOSE DISCS ARE IMPORTANT!" He yelled obnoxiously which to Techno deadpanned at. Y/N glared at him which shut him up almost immediately which the pink haired man snickered at.

Y/N smiled at the silence of the blonde and gestured for them to continue the conversation. Techno coughed (a fake one) and continued to speak, "So Tommy, how about a deal?" The blondes head perked up in curiosity at this.

"What type of deal?" He asked curious, this could help him get his discs back from that sick bastard!

"I let you stay here and get back the discs IF you promise to stick by my side and overthrow government." Techno said, voice laced with seriousness. The God thought it was a good deal, Tommy would get his discs back simply by sticking by Techno and doing what he wanted. It was like a favor for a favor.

The blonde thought of it, He would get his discs back and Techno wouldn't hurt him and it would be safe. He sighed and nodded, "deal." This made Y/N and Techno smile, well Techno was err kind of smiling (at least he tried).

The womans sweat dropped at the piglins failed attemp at smiling, Techno quickly noticed this and looked away embarrassed. Y/N chuckled silently which made the blonde confused but he brushed it off.

============================

It was now dark out, the stars shone brightly as snow fell. Y/N sat on the roof (which surprisingly didn't break) as she thought about her son.

"What're ya' thinking 'bout?" A voice said, sitting beside her which startled her. She quickly calmed down and looked at the person who she recognized as Technoblade.

"Nothing, just somebody.." She said trying not to seem upset which didn't work considering Techno could read people like a book.

"What's wrong?" The piglin asked, looking at the stars. Y/N wasn't quite surprised that the man already knew she was upset, he could read anyone like a open book after all.

"Just my son and all" She said, voice almost breaking. Techno's eyebrow raised at this, "You have a son?" He questioned to which the God nodded at.

"Well where is he?" Y/N frowned at the question which the piglin noticed, "Dead?" He said in pity, the God shook her head and responded.

"Gone."

There was silence before Techno spoke up. "Well, what's his name?" The piglin questioned. There was silence for quite awhile.

"Ranboo."