VI. || The Overworld

She was there, in the overworld. A place she thought she would never come back to in a million years.

It looked beautiful, she started walking around wandering around to see the beautiful nature of the world.

============================

"Dream, please escort him out." The brunette said, turning his back to the blonde who had his mouth agape, staring at his former bestfriend in shock.

That wasn't his bestfriend Tubbo, that was the president of L'manberg.

Dream nodded and tied Tommys hands together "T-Tubbo you can't do this!" Tommy yelled at tears threatened to spill from his eyes.

Tubbo said nothing and started walking away as Ranboo stared in pity at the poor boy.

Dream started escorting Tommy far away and Ghostbur joined as well, they hopped in a boat and started sailing in the opposite direction of L'manberg and the Dream SMP. Somewhere far away that Tommy couldn't get back.

============================

Once they had arrived Dream immediately left leaving Tommy and Ghostbur alone to fend for their selves, well technically Ghostbur could go back at any point.

They built a house that wasn't the best but it would do. They also gathered resources and food mainly for Tommy. Although Ghostbur had to leave which meant Tommy was alone, again.

Tommy sighed and got ready to leave the camp, he needed more wood considering he had used it all for his housen

============================

Tommy came back after a long day, he was tired and exhausted. His eyes widened when he saw a figure with wings near his camp, he didn't know who it was nor did he have any idea who it could be. It made him panic.

Who could it be...? It wasn't Dream since he wasn't this tall and he definitely didn't have wings. It wasn't Philza, his 'dad' considering he was with Techno, far away in the snowy biomes.

Without thinking he screamed "Who are you!?" The figure looked at him, its wings spreading with a grin on its face. By now he could tell the figure was a woman.

"A fucking God."

Tommy froze in shock, a God? No way the woman must have been joking, that was impossible. He didn't believe it as he started laughing.

"Good job woman, that was a good joke." He said chuckling a bit, the figure raised one of her eyes brows confused at the boy.

"I'm not" She responded confused. "Ahaha stop joking around" The blonde said, laughing nervously.

"I'm really not, mortal" She responded, voice sounding serious. This made the boy stop laughing, looking at her wide eyed. Was she really not joking?

"Y-you're not joking?" He asked, the lady shook her head no and Tommy was in shock, she wasn't joking or lying at all he could tell by his tone of voice and her expression.

He gulped, unsure of what to say. Tommy was in shock and didn't dare to move.