1st Hour - Herbology

It was your first day at PSA, and you could already tell it was going to be an eventful one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was your first day at PSA, and you could already tell it was going to be an eventful one. Walking into school you noticed that outside the strange student body; it was just as frenetic as any other average high school the first day of the year. Finding your locker had been easier than you expected. It was in Locker Bay A; so, you didn't have to walk far from the front doors of the school to get to it. But seeing as you're a typical teenager you shan't be using it, instead you'll adopt the more accepted method of carrying all your books and folders with you throughout the entire day; hard on your back? Probably, but then again saves you a few precious minutes to further socialize, because we all know ten minutes in between classes simply is not enough for you to catch up on all the latest gossip. Your first class was just down the hall to the left of the locker you'd be squandering. Meaning you'd be hard pressed not to find it. Seeing as you didn't know anyone here (outside Unicorn McFeel-Good) you didn't waste any time dilly dallying and made your way to class. As you passed the divider with the upper half of glass, you saw the gang of winged miscreants Uni had referred to during your tour. Though strangely only two of them had wings, both which belonging to giant bats, or at the very least bat-like creatures. The other two just looked like pretty women with long black hair dressed in what was indeed 'gothic' attire. They didn't appear particularly rowdy or rude, they looked rather quiet if anything. One of the olive-skinned girls does take notice of you as you approach your first hour and tosses you a smile. But that's about it otherwise the group has no knowledge of your existence, or if they do, they don't care.

You enter your first hour class in room A-03, Herbology and the beginning of your high school career at PSA begins. Because you didn't spend your ten minutes socializing before class and were able to get to it rather early. So early that there was no one, but the teacher in the classroom. Mr. Fair-Feathered cheerfully greets you as you enter, "welcome!" He wasn't anything you were accustomed to seeing before. You refer back to countless hours on the internet and watching movies to discern what kind of creature he is. Quickly realizing he was what you would call a Hippogriff. The front half of his body was that of an eagle while the back half of him was a horse; behind him was a whiteboard that had already been written on with all sorts of notes, how he accomplished such a feat is beyond you, but he apparently had. It was just the two of you in the classroom. There was no one else there to have helped him do it. Yet there he stood on all fours greeting you like something out of a fairytale, he even had a large, and we're talking large desk made of oak. "You can sit anywhere you like," Mr. Fair-Feathered said. The only reason you had known his name was that among the notes written on the sides of the board was his name written big smack dab in the middle of it.

You take a seat at one of the tables in the back, the front half of the classroom was carpeted and filled with large wooden tables and chairs, everything stood just tall enough to leave a foot between your feet and the floor as you sat in your chair. "So, what's your name?" Mr. Fair-Feathered politely asks. You reply and he smiles asking if you're nervous about your first day at the academy. Which you honestly reply to no real sense in lying about how you're feeling; but what's the truth really anyways?

Pleasant Sparkle Academyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें