✿ Who's Vedhant?? ✿

In a mysterious place

Why are you behind her bro?? A guy asked another guy beside him fully covered in black hoodie..

Bcoz she's mine.. The said guy replied with a smug smile..

Bro I have some sort of feelings for her pls don't ruin it.. The asked guy said in a calm tone but he was raging inside..

Adhyunt she's mine don't you dare to lay your eyes on her.. The hoodie guy roared..

Vedhant she's not a property to claim on she has her own life to take decisions.. Adhyunt stated firmly..

She doesn't have any rights to answer me or go against me.. Vedhant too argued..

She's a naive girl bro pls don't ruin her innocence by your anger and obsession.. Adhyunt said calmly..

She's mine in every aspects so don't you dare to go near her.. Vedhant argued once again..

Bro I have a meeting now I'm going but pls think about her life and everything.. Adhyunt said and left without waiting for any reply..

Sorry brother I don't have any other option she's mine if you come in between then I can't do anything.. Vedhant said to himself..

✪_____✪

Shri kaha ho yaar tum.. Sanjh searched for Shreya..

Sanjh walked towards canteen only to be greeted with a couple making out soundly and the fun fact is they're her juniors..

Suddenly her mind drifted to Adhyunt and she imagined them making out like this couple..

Sanjh mentally slapped herself and started to move outside the canteen..

But her eyes caught something so she moved towards it..

And saw a guy with blood wooing out and a girl was standing in front of the guy..

Shri she squealed and shot up and looked around her and found herself in her classroom..

Ms. Mehra is there any problem?? Mr. Arora asked her..

Nothing Mr. Arora she replied while standing up..

Okay now sit down and listen to the class.. Mr. Arora said and continued his lecture..

Kya hua kyu chillai?? Shreya asked..

Kuch nahi bas bura sapna tha.. Sanjh mumbled..

Sorry kal meri wajah se hum Cami aur Cassie ke sath chal nahi sakti.. Shreya said with guilt lacing in her voice..

Oyy it's ok studies comes first other than anything.. Sanjh said..

I love babes.. Shreya said and hugged her tightly..

Are you both done?? A firm voice startles them both and they tore apart..

Sorry Mr. Arora they both mumbled together while standing up..

Get out.. Mr. Arora said in an annoying tone..

Shreya was the first one to run out of the classroom she didn't even cared to take her belongings with her..

Sanjh shook her head in disbelief and collected their belongings and left the classroom..

Vedhant Ranawat

Vedhant Ranawat.. Twin brother of Adhyunt Ranawat..

How's this chappy??

How's this chappy??

Hope you like it..

Try to vote 30+

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..