✿ We need to talk ✿

Sanjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wake up you donkey.. Shreya shouted shaking Sanjh like bulldozer..

5 minutes.. Sanjh mumbled turning to the other side making Shreya groan..

They're here.. Shreya whispered in Sanjh's ear..

Who?? Sanjh asked in groggy voice..

RANAWAT BROTHERS.. Shreya said in a dreamy voice..

What?? Sanjh jolted awake while looking here and there to see them..

They're outside, and impatient to see you.. Shreya said..

Why the hell, they want to see me?? Sanjh mumbled in frustration..

I don't know.. Shreya shrugged..

Anyways take this pill after breakfast, now I'm going Vicks Vapo Rub ordered me to come and meet him after giving pill to you.. Shreya said stalking towards the door..

Ohoooooooo now you're leaving me alone with the handsome devils just for your "FRIEND".. Sanjh teased quoting the word friend..

Nothing like that donkey.. Shreya said, her face flushed..

Yeah yeah.. Sanjh said smirking..

Shut it and don't forget to take the pill after breakfast.. Shreya yelled and walked out after closing it..

Seconds later the door jolted open causing Sanjh to have a mini heart attack..

What the Heck.. She mumbled and turned towards the door..

There she saw the twins standing proudly in Armani Suit..

Adhyunt was wearing dark blue suit while Vedhant was wearing black suit..

Like what you see sweetheart?? Vedhant asked, it was more like a statement..

Sanjh's face flushed and she quickly averted her eyes which was wandering on it's own..

Adhyunt stalked towards her making her gulp..

One thing Sanjh noticed is that she had liking for both the brothers.. But what she's afraid of is what would be their reaction if they knew it.. Moreover she was worried what will this society think of that.. She doesn't want her future kids to be mocked by the society regarding this..

When she was in her own la la la la land she didn't notice Adhyunt standing near her..

She yelped when she was lifted off the bed like she weighs nothing..

She looked up to see Adhyunt's handsome smirking face..

He kissed her forehead and gently sat down with her now placed on his lap..

He made sure that she's safe and locked in his hand and made space for his brother to sit..

She saw the change in Adhyunt's behavior towards his brothers.. Just yesterday they were fighting like a Cat and Mouse.. She wondered what happened now..

Vedhant took the seat offered by his brother and took Sanjh's habd in his playing with her fingers..

This amazed Sanjh and she let out a small giggle gaining both the brother's attention..

Adhyunt face suddenly morphed in serious look..

We need to talk.. He said, but I never expected that talk to change my life totally..

 He said, but I never expected that talk to change my life totally

Hope you liked the chappy..

Do vote, comment and follow me..

My Ig ID:- Sumellikaxunicorn

Radhe Radhe..