✿ Naughty ✿

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

This story will have many degrading words and scenes that may trigger you. Please read at your own risk, don't judge me by reading this book. I'm not in any way humiliating or degrading Sumellika. Don't report my book, I have warned you.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Recap

They both walked towards me like a predator to their prey.

What was that for gattino?? Vedhant opened his mouth and his voice was raspy I felt myself drooling.

Answer him, Tigrotto Mia. Adhyunt ordered with a knowing smirk on his face.

I flushed at their nicknames what does that even mean?? And what language is it??

Gattino doesn't test my patience, I'm sure you won't like the consequences. Vedhant husked his infirm but sexy voice.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
Sanjh's Pov

Before I could open my mouth, Adhyunt pulled me by my bare thighs.

The hospital gown has raised upward revealing my lace lingerie to their predatory eyes.

My face tinted red in shyness and embarrassment as I tried to cover my pussy..

As I brought my arms to cover, Vedhant's hands grabbed my hands before I could reach them.

He pinned my arms above my head and pushed me flat on the bed.

I wanted nothing but the earth to open up and swallow me whole.

I'm not a Virgin Mary but nobody made me feel like this.

I lost my virginity on my farewell, I was wasted at that time and wasn't thinking straight.

Adhyunt's hands trailed up my thighs, his hands lightly brushed over my clothed pussy..

A small gasp escaped my lips at the foreign feeling.

Vedhant's lust-filled eyes were also not helping the current situation I was in.

Vedhant, please... I begged to feel frustrated sexually.

You'll call me daddy when we're alone. Understood?? He demanded.

Understood. I replied secretly enjoying the way he dominated me.

Understood what?? He slightly raised his voice.

Understood daddy. I said flustered.

Good Girl. He praised making me smile gently enjoying his praise.

And good girls receive rewards. Yes?? Adhyunt butted in.

Yes. I nodded eagerly to which they both smirked.

Not now Gattino, you're still in hospital remember? Vedhant said with that stupid smirk of his.

My excitement dropped but I still tried to manipulate them.

But see I'm not at all injured, I deserve to get a reward that too right now. I reasoned.

Ohhh Tigrotto Mia is now demanding too bad. Adhyunt tsked.

And do you know what bad girls receive?? Vedhant asked.

I shook my head mentally cursing myself to open my bratty mouth.

Punishment. W I th that said both the brothers walked out with a smirk.

Just as they left the door opened and in came Shreya, and there she goes asking me what the fuck I did back when my Father was here.
After giving her all the info, I got so much teasing from her Vicks Vapo Rub as he also joined her.

I can't wait to get rid of this hospital bed.

Now thinking about what punishment they're gonna give me made me thrilled as well as nervous.
Let's wait for the punishment with the hope that it'll gimme pleasure and not pain.

Hope you liked the chappy.
Do vote, comment and follow me.

My Ig ID:- Sumellikaxunicorn

Radhe Radhe.