Differences

Diego P.O.V

I was kid when everything happened. It happened when I was five. My parents started to treat me different than my older brother.

To them I was a burden to the them like I was mistake to be born. They would make me eat alone not allowed to have an allowance.

I would sleep on the floor. While my brother started to think that he is being better than me. I was being crushed and criticized.

Also my brother get huge birthday parties as for me nothing.

My brother began to get all the attention and stuff he wants. I decided to cut ties with my family to not talk to them.

Years has passed I kept everything to my myself. I barely talked to my family. I can't remember when it was the last time I was happy or smiled.

I had to earn everything by myself. I usually get used items. I know it harsh but everything will be worth it.

I never been in field trips or fun. My brother in the other hand. He went to field trips and have several friends.

When we entered to high school that when everything changed. My brother was popular, athletic, rich, friends, and girls all over him. Me simple like I was normal student without friends or girlfriend.

I got used to isolation and lonely. I could know everybody attitude. I notice how my school only that are rich, athletic, and popular are considered the  coolest sabers to hang out with.

Every time I crossed the cool people. I would keep my head straight. I was being that I didn't care about anyone or anything. I would mind my own business.

One time my brother spoke to me in front of his friends, "Hey little brother need help finding a girlfriend?" Then they started laughing.

I didn't respond and continued walking like I didn't heard them. I got used to be laughed at but being beaten that when I show my real feelings of anger.

One time in elementary school I was being picked on. He was older and bigger than me.

One time I was in the bathroom the guy grabbed me and slammed me into the wall.

He started to laugh and spoke, "You're weak. Nobody loves you."

I got up with anger. I grabbed him by the neck and began to choke him. He was trying to get me off him but I continued.

His face turned purple like he was going to die.

He spoke, "please.... n..o"

It got the point he almost stop breathing. Then I finally let him going. He could finally breathe.

I grabbed him and spoke, "I suggest you should never come back or you will face my hands."

He nodded with full fear I let him go. He started to run away from me. Then he never back to school. I heard he moved out.

Now I was glad nobody does that to me no more. I would eat lunch alone in the classroom instead of the cafeteria.

Nobody noticed me only my brother that only makes fun of me. I wish I wasn't part of rich family. I rather live with a simple family but happy. I mourn for that.

Every time we get back home. My brother drives a Porsche while I walked home.

My brother usually brings friends into our house while I stay away from them in my room.

I could hear music blasting and hear them having fun. While I studied and trying to make a profit of my own.

My parents would have fun with my brother's friends. I would go out walking with a gang that have similar situations as me.

I would always stay away from crimes. But they need help I would be there from other gangsters.

They know I'm from a rich family. They began ask me for money. I said I can't they don't have cash.

When they try threatened me I began to show them not mess with me. I basically was the leader of the gang. I set rules to not get into crimes because it would be a pain. Which all them agreed.

As everything was going fine. Something will change my life from the least expected.