Different

Diego P.O.V

The next day I got my stuff and went to school wearing my gangster style with my motorcycle.

Then I went in front of the school and saw Shira waiting for me. Many people were looking at me then looked away.

Shira came at and spoke, "Hey Scarface oh right Diego."

I spoke, "Show me around."

Shira began to show me around but I pretended to know nothing.

I spoke, "Alright I got a copy of Diego's schedule."

I walked off to class and many looked at me differently like they were scared to talk to me.

During break I was in the hallway buying snack. A group came at me.

One of them spoke, "Hey roast kid. Get out of the way."

I turned around and gave them cold eyes.

I spoke, "What did you call me?"

"Roast kid but it is funny."

"Uh. I see. I suggest to stay away from me if you don't want to get hurt."

"What if we don't?"

"Well I'll break your bones."

I was talking dead serious and they took that as a joke.

One of them threw a punch but I dodged it. I felt like wild fighting. I actually ended breaking their bones.

Many who came to see the fight now know to not mess with me. Shira also came to see the fight.

Shira started to look at me at a certain way. That I can't put my finger on it.

After a few days. I started to get popular being the baddest guy in school. I would fight a group of people and break them.

Shira began to get closer to me for reason but I always act that I didn't like her like she was hanging on me.

I started noticing that Shira was forgetting about Diego. Every time I mention his name Shira seems to forget it.

Many groups wanted to recruit me be in their group. I always turned them down.

Basically I fight someone every single day that get on my nerves. I didn't target no one to pick a fight.

One day Shira came to me and spoke, "Hey Diego do you think we go out somewhere?"

I responded, "Don't you have John?"

"Well... he seems lose intrested with me. Like I was used."

"That nice to know because you are hanging out with the gangster all the time."

"Oh, but you are nice."

"Nice? When do you think when I was nice? The only thing I did is to save you from the man. You must be grateful or I would've left you alone."

Shira knew that I wasn't being nice but she didn't cared.

I spoke, "Remember Diego. He didn't talked harsh to you."

"True but he was soft."

"So you are telling my friend is weak because he wasn't talking harsh?"

"No I like his soft side. I don't know I'm too confused what to think about. Like I was in a love triangle."

"Ah. Love. Everything about love. Now I have to go back."

I went back to my place and took off my mask.

I spoke, "So Shira is in a love triangle? How? Is because of the personalities. Myself acted differently from Scarface. Shira likes the soft and harsh."

I wonder how long I'm to act like this. Being myself isn't bad.

One afternoon I was walking on the street with my normal clothes. Then in the distance I saw Shira at my direction.

Shira was looking at me like shocked to see me. I quickly turned around and started running away. Shira began to chase me. No matter how far I run, Shira continues to chase me.

I quickly turned a sharp turn and hide. Shira began to look around and couldn't find me.

I went to my place and changed clothes. Then eventually Shira saw me and came at running.

Shira spoke, "Scarface guess out?"

"What is it?"

"I think I saw Diego."

"Impossible. He lives miles away from here. Maybe you are seeing things and probably scared a stranger."

"Yeah maybe."

Shira walked back home feeling down. I notice that Shira wanted to see Diego. Maybe in time I might show up.