01 : CASHIER

YOU YAWNED as you look at the wall clock seeing it's already twelve thirty am

Chewing on your bubblegum to keep you awake at this hour. You worked on your homework waiting for your shift to end which is way longer that you have imagined.

Someone placed their things on the counter. You fixed your things and got to work.

"Good morning." You greeted them in a low voice. You took the things they bought and scanned it.

"(L/n)?" A familiar voice called you. Looking up you saw the peppermint boy looking at you which made your eyes widen.

"M-Matsuno-kun?!" You gasped not expecting to see him here. It's a surprise especially the time, it's already midnight.

He also seemed surprise but it's not evident in his face. He gave you a lazy smile.

"I didn't expect you to work here as a cashier." He said making you chuckle.

You grinned. "Things happens."

You continued on doing your work. Putting his things in a paper bag and handing it to him.

"I don't see you here back then." He said and grabbed the bag.

"Yeah, actually today is my first day." You answered which he replied with a nod. "You come here often?"

He immediately shook his head and gave you the payment. "No."

"Oh okay, see you at school then!" You waved goodbye. He turned around and left the shop in a rush.

Your sleepiness suddenly vanishing.