05 : PROTECT

YOU TRIED to calm down a customer who is know causing a fight with you as he argued about something

YOU TRIED to calm down a customer who is know causing a fight with you as he argued about something. Luckily no one is around the store this late so it wouldn't be such a scene.

"Sir, if you're not gonna buy something. I suggest you should leave now before I call some police." You said, trying to be calm as you can.

The middle aged man let out a angry groan because of that. "Huh?! I told you, just give me your snapchat so we can talk and send some pics!" He said again and slammed his fist on the counter making you flinch a little.

"I don't see the need for that. I'm not interested, please just go." You told the man who didn't seem to care.

"Come on! Don't be such a scaredy-cat." He whined. He even tried to hold your arm but someone already stopped him.

The two of you looked at the person who did that and you let out a sigh.

"Matsuno!" You said in glee. Thank goodness someone is here to help. You're not exactly sure if you can stop the man by yourself.

"Sir, she already told you she isn't interested. Just leave." He said with a scary tone making you shiver a bit.

The old man looked at him with a glare. "Why are you even interrupting us?! If you want, I can give you her snap also if she gave me it. Back off little boy." He angrily told Chifuyu before pushing him but the latter didn't even stumble and just stood there straight.

"Move kid!"

"I'll call my friend." Chifuyu said as a warning but the old man just laughed at it.

You looked at Chifuyu with worry. I hope he won't because that would cause a scene, and that's the least thing you would want right now. But knowing him, he wouldn't joke like that.

"Go on! Cry to your friend or something!" He joked.

"My friend is part of Toman." Chifuyu said and because of that the old man froze on his place.

"H-Ha! You're kidding right?" He asked while his eyes widened.

Chifuyu shook his head. "No. You can go ask him yourself then." He pulled out his phone. In fear that he would call Mikey the old man ran away immediately, forgetting about the girl he was hitting on.

You sighed as you fell on your chair. "You're a hero, Matsuno-kun!" You said.

"I guess I am. I'm just glad that you're okay." He said with a smile making you laugh.

"Yeah, thanks for saving my ass there. I owe you." You grinned making him nod.

"It's okay. Does that happen often?" He asked.

"Not really. It's the first time actually." You said making him nod.

"We should report this to the police." He said making you nod. He took out his phone and dialed someone probably the police.

They took couple of minutes to finish talking about the old man. Matsuno wanting him to face the consequences.

"Yes, thank you." Chifuyu ended the call before looking at you.

"Are you okay (L/n)?" He asked.

"Of course! I'm actually pretty tough so don't worry about me." You laughed but he didn't smile. Of course, you rarely see him smile nor laugh.

"Okay. Let me stay with you until the end of your shift." He said making you gasp.

"W-What? Are you serious? You need sleep! How about your parents?!" You asked in a panic as you stood up. He leaned at the counter not feeling stressed at all, unlike you.

"It's okay. I messaged them. Don't worry, I'll protect you." He said making you blush.

Damn.