06 : GOING OUT

YOU HEARD someone call your name

YOU HEARD someone call your name. Looking up you were greeted with a wide smile, his fangs showing as his hair flowed with the wind.

"(L/N)-san!" Baji greeted you as he power walked towards the counter before leaning on it.

"Baji-kun!" You greeted back with the same smile making him giggle.

"Didn't know you work here." He said making you grin.

"Now you know." You said making him scoff. "Why are you here? It's not like I don't want you to be here but 30 minutes from now it would hit midnight." You pointed out the wall clock.

"Yeah, I want to bake my mom cake so when she wakes up she'll be surprised." He said making you sigh.

"That's so sweet of you!" You said before pinching his cheeks but he immediately swatted your hand away making you laugh more.

"Yeah, but I have to go home before midnight. She'll might notice me going out." He said.

You nodded at that. Pushing him lightly on the back. "Go ahead and buy ingredients for your mom then, Cinderella." You teased. He gave you a glare but immediately went towards one of the aisle to hurry up.

You giggled. You arranged the new stock of foods to their places when someone entered the place. Chifuyu in his normal attire, jacket and sweat pants. He waved at you.

"You're early." You commented. He usually goes here when it's past time.

"I'm kind of worried that something might happen like yesterday." He said making you lean forward to him with a teasing smile.

"So you're worried about me?" You said as you poked his cheek. He looked away.

"W-Well, I guess I am." He said.

"You guess? You really are worri—"

"Chifuyu?!"

Both of you turned around to the owner of the voice. You forgot that Baji is still here.

Chifuyu also look shock as he stared at his best friend. "Baji-san?!" He exclaimed.

Baji walked over to them as he held on his basket. "What do we got here huh? Why didn't you tell me that you're gonna meet Chifuyu." Baji asked you making you scoff.

"He's here to buy." You said. Of course you were telling the truth.

"Yes, I am." Chifuyu agreed but Baji just dismissed their answers.

"Buying here doesn't include the two of you being near each other and poking each other's cheeks." Baji said making you scowl at him.

"Well, she's the one who's poking my cheek." Chifuyu tried to reason but Baji just laughed at it.

"Whatever, it's okay if both of you are going out. I support you guys." He said making the two of you cough in surprise.

"We aren't going out!" The two of you said in unison.

Baji then walked away as he smirked at them. "Whatever lovebirds~" he teased before disappearing from their sight.

It took them a couple of minutes before they could recover. You gasped when you remembered something.

"Baji!" You went out of the store to look for him but he's nowhere to be seen.

You hugged yourself as the cold breeze made contact to you skin. You let out a sigh.

"Damn, he didn't pay!" You grunted. Now you got to pay those.

Chifuyu smiled. "Seems like a thing Baji-san would do. No worries I'll pay for those." He said before pulling you back into the store.