chapter 2

TW: SMUT/TOUCH
Sucrose drank the whole bottle of the potion, Albedo began to worry. The liquid went down Sucrose's throat thick like honey, leaving her mouth with a strange heady aftertaste, as she gulped, it warmed her throat as it went down.
          Albedo gave a soft,low chuckle dripping with deceit, "you really drank the whole bottle of the mysterious potion?" He lifted Sucrose's chin to him, thumb resting just under her lips. "Mr A-Albedo.. did you just poison me..?!" Sucrose said with worry while she grabbed onto the empty beaker tightly. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest and her stomach began to feel like it was burning, it made her head throb, she folded her arms to cover her burning tummy. Suddenly, she stretched her arm to get Albedo's coat to encompass each other and she used it to scooch closer to him. Her thighs was pressed closer to his, and she inttentively tapped her knee against his.
          Albedo lacks any meaningful body heat to warm her up, remaining a neutral temperature even in a frigid environment such as Dragonspine, lucky for her, whatever was in the potion seems to start to seep into her system. Sucrose's cheeks were prickled with intense heat but all of her muscles seem to relax. She sinked into him all at once, shifting so she could lay on his chest. Before Sucrose could even realise that she was doing it, her hands already slipped onto the alchemist's chest and up to his neck. His breath hitches in the back of his throat as her fingers rubbed around his chest. She turned his jaw towards her face. "oh you naughty boy~ dare to poison me huh..~" "I-I'm sorry! Please cut it out Sucrose!" the murmured chatter started. Sucrose craned her head up to lock Albedo in what she intended was a lazy kiss, but instead turned out to be more fervent than she expected. Sucrose leaned forward helplessly as Albedo pulls away, watching coyly as she fell short. 
           "So needy.." Albedo Chuckled. He runs a hand through Sucrose's hair and down to cup her cheek, his thumb brushes her bottom lip as she closed her lips around the pad of his finger without thinking. Everything feels like its moving to a different pace, Sucrose seemed to enjoy it with Albedo, she tried to form coherent thoughts, but all she could think about was how warm and hot she felt, the gust of freezing air was no longer irritating her. Sucrose's cheeks pounded dully, flush spread across her face to her neck and the tips of her fluffy ears. She blamed the heat in her cheeks on the warmth radiating from the fire, Albedo slips a hand around her waist to pull her into him and she melted into his touch. His free hand twirls a lock of her hair between his fingers absently, her mind wandering as she stared at the male filling her up. An eternity seems to come and go and she felt as if she've been slowly boiling in a pot. The heatwaves overwhelm her head spin and breathe heavily through her nose. "Ahh- h-hot...~" Sucrose mumbled out as Albedo slipped his hand around her wet neck.

hihiii how was my story? ♡^▽^♡
I hope no one has gotten traumatised yet from this but it would get worser in Chap 3 └|°ε°|┐
Sorry if this was a little short but I'll make sure every chap has about 500-700 words :)

Words(including this):591
Time taken: 48 mins