chapter 4

"Don't be naughty Sucrose..." Sucrose felt his hands slide down to her waist, edging closer to her thighs. His hands were tugging on the strap of her socks, pulling them off slowly, "M-Mr Albedo.. I-" "shhh.." one of his hands pressed against her lips, silencing her at the touch. Sucrose's socks has been discarded, he dragged his fingers from her thighs to the sides of her calf. "ngh.. ahh..~" Sucrose moaned out, her mouth started to water. "feeling uncomfortable already? I haven't even started yet.." Albedo replied as he stripped off his pants.
—————————————————————
Hihi how yall doinn- I just wanted to inform you guys abt something about my fanfic :D

This is honestly a great opportunity to thank you guys for this even though it's my first time making a fanfic on wattpad! I will continue to work hard to write more stories for you guys to enjoy! :DD—————————————————————         The just-risen su...

—————————————————————
The just-risen sun shone softly on Mondstadt, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity. Sucrose woke up to find herself on Albedo's bed again, she was confused and worried as she couldn't recall on what had happened but Albedo caught her eye, he was sleeping like a log on top of her nak3d, as expected, she was melting from being flushed so badly. "Mr Albedo.. are you awake..?" She asked as if he could hear her, there was no reply from him. Sucrose had no choice but to push Albedo off her and quickly got out of bed to find her clothes, as she pushed herself to get up, her back was aching and she felt dizzy, everything she saw was moving weirdly in circles, she tried looking around to see whether she could make her dizziness lessen, while she did that, she found her specs on the bed, covered in sweat and cüm. She picked up her specs which led to her dress pushed to a corner, she hesitated to wear it and went out of Albedo's room while pressing her palm against her aching back, she remembered about the potion Albedo fed her and decided to go to Dragonspine to find out what it actually was, she found Albedo's jacket and gently placed it on Albedo's body to help him cover up himself and left him with a note on his desk, the piece of paper that was used for the note was somehow left in a pocket of Sucrose's dress.
—————————————————————
The note said:
(There are typo errors 😰)

credit: Picsart —————————————————————         "I shouldn't have came to Dragonspine when I'm still damp

credit: Picsart
—————————————————————
         "I shouldn't have came to Dragonspine when I'm still damp.. brr.." Sucrose mumbled to herself with her arms folded to cover her shoulders, she stepped on the thick snow beneath her, struggling to get her foot out of the snow every step she takes. After a few minutes, Albedo woke up, he groaned as he tried to sit up on his bed, the jacket fell off him and noticed that he was nak3d, he quickly took his jacket to cover himself up again no matter how tired he was, he was all red, but for him, he could still remember what had happened during the night which made him more red, he felt horrible again but not as worse as last time, he could feel that Sucrose also had feelings for him so it wouldn't be so disturbing like f^ck1ng a friend instead of a future partner. Albedo looked around and found the note at the side of his bed, he took a closer look and read it inwardly. It was obvious for him that Sucrose was lying, why would she go to such a cold place for hilichurl bones instead of hilichurl camps near Mondstadt, she's definitely going to his laboratory. He quickly got up to put on his clothes and rushed to Dragonspine without hesitation.
         "deep red like blood.. hmm which one is it..?" Sucrose questioned herself as she looked around observently for the "love potion." Sucrose found some beakers that looked very similar to the one that she drank, they were named by elements. She looked at the table of elements on the table to check what ingredients the potions were made of.

 She looked at the table of elements on the table to check what ingredients the potions were made of

Albedo quickly made his way to Dragonspine, it was cold for him too. After about five minutes, he reached his lab, Sucrose was standing by his desks trying to find out which potion was the right one.

hello people :D how is my story going? I'm pretty sure its quite bad- chapter 5 might be the last chapter for this fanfic as I don't know how to write much- but I would always find out ways to make you guys enjoy reading my stories :D

words(inclusive of this): 787 words
Time taken:58 mins