chapter 5

"S-Sucrose.. don't u want to learn how to make that potion with me instead of yourself..? Did u forget about what I said.." Albedo mumbled out as if Sucrose couldn't remember what he said while she hesitated to drink it or not (in chap 2 i think :D) Sucrose was shocked to hear the voice of Albedo behind her, she nearly dropped the beaker she was holding.
                         Sucrose's POV
—————————————————————
            I don't want to hide from this anymore, this is so ridiculous , why am I acting like I had forgotten what had happened. And Mr Albedo..
—————————————————————
            "Sucrose.. I'm sorry... please forgive me for feeding you a love potion" Sucrose turned around to look at Albedo, she was neither mad nor happy, Albedo admitted that he had deep feelings for her and she felt the same, they both had the silhouette of each other, saying unpleasant things about their relationship but reality was nothing like those silhouettes.
          "Mr Albedo... let's not hesitate anymore.. we both feel the same, don't we..?" Sucrose stuttered, that speech that escaped from her throat could change her life if Albedo thinks the opposite. Albedo was afraid to reply, he stood rooted to the ground.. many thoughts ran through his mind such as "we are both some sort of alchemists.. she's a researcher, we would be a good match.." and  "is she trying to fool me...? I've done so many horrible things to her..." Sucrose heart was sinking, she tried to have as many positive thoughts to push the negative thoughts away, she asked once again, "Albedo.. is it really true tha.." "Sucrose, I would love to start a relationship with you, its you... Im afraid its you who wouldn't"
           Sucrose was flushed, Albedo just accepted her confession, she ran over to Albedo to check for confirmation, as she got closer to Albedo, he went in for a kiss. Albedo pulled Sucrose close, her face was all red and she started to sweat, Albedo strolled his fingers from Sucrose's back to her waist, her tongue was tied to his. After moments, Albedo let go of the tight kiss, his eyes trained on her, he was willing to see her reaction. Sucrose's head was spinning and her face was red, her eyes couldn't look at Albedo's face. Words couldn't describe the type of atomsphere they were in, it wasn't filled with other upsetting thoughts, the romantic feeling roamed around Albedo's laboratory.
         "Let's start a relationship from now on, and never hide from it okay?"
.
.
HEYA BABEZ THIS IS THE END OF MY FIRST FANFIC AHH :D sorry this was a bit short and took I def took too long to finish this somehow :,) Please recommend other ships for me to write!! 💗

words(including this): 463 words
Time taken: I lost count