Part - 7 💕

A/n:- Before starting the story... I want to say sorry to all my readers... I am very busy nowadays.. that's why didn't get that much time to update the story on time... it happened last time also..So now I won't give confirm days for story updates... So sorry...🥺... Once I am free from this monthly tests then I will update story day by day... Hope you will understand.. thank you ❤️ ...

******

Continuing with the story..

So it was the first day of mallika at office... She did her morning works as always then by taking her breakfast she left for office..

Shivya was at home... as she doesn't have any job.. and she is applying for job interviews now...

Mallika:-Thank God..I didn't came late.... otherwise sir would get angry... and also today is my first day... being late is not good either..😌

So as usual mallika went inside.... And like this her first day was passed without any problem and fault....

Then she went home.. and tell her family members about her first day of job.. all were happy.. that mallika is totally comfortable with this job ....☺️

After then they all had their dinner and went to sleep ... Mallika and shivya both are sleeping in same room... As mallika considered shivya as her own sister...❤️

And here our sumedh......

He informed his parents that his is coming back to India soon....

Sumedh is a little sad but happy also that kaka gave him permission to go back to India happily..😊

All is going well....

And day by day mallika is becoming favourite of sumedh's father....

One day he thinks that mallika is fully perfect for his son Sumedh and decided to talk about this to vasanti...

So the day paases like always...

At night...
Sumedh's father reached home...
And he directly went to his sweet wifey to the kitchen .... And saw no one is in the kitchen...

Are where is vasanti 😮😮...Whenever I return home from office, she is always in the kitchen.. But this is the first time in 10 years that she is not in the kitchen.. where is she...

Then he went inside the kitchen..To see that Vasanti has cooked the dinner or not.. he checked and the dinner is being prepared..

Ohh ... maybe she is in our bedroom.. let me check...

By this he went to bedroom..
And he saw vasanti is not in the bedroom also...

Are.. this is shocking...😮😮... She is not in bedroom also...

After a few minutes.. he heard some sounds from the bedroom which was is just after basant and monika's room...

He went their and see vasanti is arranging that room.. with a big smile on her face...

With this he goes to her and hug her from back...😁 And said... Arey.. tum yahan ho.. or maine tumhe pure ghar me kahan kahan nahi dhunda... Tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahi thi..

You know n... Whenever I come home.. first of all I come and hug you in the kitchen... But you were not in the kitchen today... well leave it.. and tell me what are you doing here?

Vasanti free herself from his hug and said..

Are.. mera beta.. mera Sumedh itne saalon baad ghar aa rha hai... To bas uska room ready kar rahi thi..... Dekhiye to zara kaisa hai...