Part - 17 To tie a knot? 💙

As we know that in party sumedh got mallika as his dance partner... As they were dancing.. mallika's sandle got stucked in her long gown
..... Where she's going to fall....

But ....

Sumedh holds her by her waist...

Mallika's pov:-

I was dancing with a guy when he got exchanged with sumedh sir.... I was confused that time that... He doesn't even participated in this dance then how he came here so sudden that too with me only...

Thinking all these..... I was moving smoothly with him and the music.... When his deep intense adore making me feel nervous as well as shy then idk how my heels got stucked in my long gown... I was just going to fall to which I closed my eyes tightly scared of falling down into the floor.. when I found myself like flying in air.... I opened my eyes suprisingly ... Where I found Sumedh sir holding me .... Don't know why... I feeled secure nd safe in his arms... He was looking deep direct to me.... I just get lost in his eyes Aah!!
That eyes are just endless like the blue sky.... having some magical hypnotizing power that anyone can lose their senses looking deep into those eyes! Ohh kanha!!! I want to lost in these beautiful hazel green eyes forever! ✨

Sumedh's Pov:-

I was talking to one of my client... When my eyes caught mallika dancing with a guy... Idk why... But I feel like burning in jelousy.... I myself don't know why I'm jelous... What's the reason behind my this action.. I excused from there nd come to the host told him to make another bowl of chits for mens also ..... Ro which he nodded and came with another bowl full of chits... I want someone other as my dance partner.... Idk why I'm doing all this... Why this is bothering me..... But see my luck!! It's the badest.... And I got a girl whom I want... Or I think don't want.... God!!! I'm driving mad..... Don't know what is just happening to me..... Thinking all this.. i went to her....

I guess she is shocked by the sudden exchange of her partner
..... She is continuously looking here and there to avoid eye contact whereas I was looking direct to her..... Her face expressions.... I'm feeling like I have got an angel as a dance partner..... She doesn't have any kind kind of makeup in her face... Expect a little amount of foundation , body fragrance and light coloured lipstick with open hairs.... Whereas I seeing each nd every girl full of with makeup only.... And she... The only one who is naturally beautiful like hell .... looking like a fairy....

Wait ... What!!! What the hell are you thinking sumedh!! Stay in your senses.....!!!!

I was scolding myself inside for my stupidity... Suddenly I saw that mallika's sandle got stucked in her dress .... She closed her eyes tightly in fear to fall down.... Where I hold her immediately....

She slowly opened her eyes.... Looking to my eyes... Where I did the same.... We had an eyelock.... I was continuously looking to her each nd every expression she was giving that time ...... That shocked nd relief full face that she's safe.... Her soft silky hair strands which was disturbing her eye lashes again and again ... Her rosy lips... That deep darked eyes lined with kajal... The sound of her earrings due to high flow of air... I was totally lost in her.... She's like a deep sea... In which I'm just dipped deeply.... And there's no way to come back from there.....
.My eyes again went to her hair strands which was continuously disturbing her since so long.... I put her starnds beyond her ear.... ✨

Mallika's pov:-

I was just lost in him..... When I feel a intense secure touch in my left side cheek..... Causing me came back to reality.... I found sumedh sir putting my hair strands behind my ear.... Reality hits me abruptly..... When I immediately stand-up adjusting myself in a proper manner... Whereas he did the same.....