Part - 12 First meet!❤️

A/n:- Hii guys!! First of all... Belated Happy New Year🎉 to all gujratis here!! And Belated Happy Govardhan Puja!!😇❣️🙏

********

As we know that in last chapter Mallika got to know that their boss got exchanged now.... She knows that it was a normal thing.. but yet she have some nervousness and fear... She too don't know why.. but shivya however make her understand... Than after taking dinner they both slept!

Listen listen listen!! I am moving ahead one day straight from Saturday..... I am cutting Sunday. As I want to met them with eachother shortly.. I'm an impatient girl you know 😎😎😁😁... Okay so let's start!

Next Morning 🌄

In Sumedh's side:-

He was sleeping peacefully....😂 (A/n:- Bhul gaye beatking jii... Aaj office jaana h... Uth jaiye 😑🤦)

Then just aai came to his room.. and saw he was still sleeping....

Aai:- Ohh god..What should I do for this boy... He have to go to office from today but he is still sleeping.....😑

Then she go near his bed.... And while caressing his curls, she said... Sumiii..... Wake up beta, you have to go to office from today n.. Get up early or else you will be late...

(Mother's love is precious)❤️😇

Sumedh:- Aai.. let me sleep for more few minutes please..😴😪 (in a sleepy baby tone) while cuddling her...

Aai:- But beta...

Just then basant came...

Basant:- Arey aai.... Aap agar ise itne hi pyaar se uthate rahengi n to ye aaj to kya kabhi nahi uthega... Aap hatiye main uthata hun ise ... Apne tareeke se..😑😑🤜🤛

Before Basant could do anything, Sumedh got up and directly went to the bathroom....

Aai was shocked seeing this....😮

And here our basu bhaiya was feeling proud .... 😂😂😎😎

Aai:- Waah..... Ise ise tera itna darr hai .. mujhe to pata hi nahi tha..😮😮😂

Basant:- Dekha... Maine kuch kiya hi nahi..... Or wo sirf meri awaz sunkar hi bhaag gaya ..😎😁

Aai:- Haan haan... Bas kar.. chal ab neeche aaja nashta karne.... Phir jaana bhi to hai n office....

Basant:- Haan.. aaya....

With this they both went downstairs....

And sumedh...

In bathroom while taking shower.....

(In his mind):- Finally!!!! .... My wait is over now.... Now be ready Miss.Mallika Singh... To face consequences... I won't spare you!!😠

***

After taking bath... He start wearing his office suit..

( Serials mein jaise dekhte ho na hero's ko ekdum style or attitude ke saath ready hote..😎🔥 waisa hi kuch yahan sumedh ka bhi imagine kar lena 😁)

Then after taking breakfast... he took blessings of aai baba.. and by giving a side hug to monika... He went for office with baba and basant....

( I'm not showing that what happened in Shivllika's side before went to office...
Because all knows.. that if I'll show.. then it will be same as always... So it's better that now I just show you all... What are you just waiting for...😁😎🔥)