Chapter 2

2. I will say of the lord "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, In him I will trust."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trust is something that can be easy for some and hard for others especially when you have to rely on Jesus who is invisible and don't talk to you as you do with other humans. Trusting in the lord does not come easily for we may even struggle with it at times, some of us begin to Think is trusting him is worth it. I don't feel him working in my life right now or even see him working in my life. But wait just you wait have patience and you will see what trusting in God will bring you.

From my own experiences, I learned to trust in the Lord even when doubts keep coming. Trusting him means even though I have been praying for healing etc keep praying and trusting in God because help, healing, or whatever you're praying for will come when you least expect it. You do not even realize that you are healed or help has come until some mins, weeks, months could even be years have passed. Trusting in God can take you to places that you didn't know were possible in your life. So trust in Jesus, keep trusting in Jesus, and learn to trust Jesus. It can literally lift the weight you have been carrying off your shoulders. And give you freedom in Jesus.

When you have nowhere to go you feel like bad things follow you no matter where you run or hide it still finds you and consumes you. When your lowest of low rain pouring on you and you cant find shelter with anyone, they don't want to let you in, you keep knocking and knocking but someone let's come in but only for one moment then shut the door in your face. There is someone who will never leave you nor forsake you no matter what you did or have been through he is always there behind you waiting for you to come to him. Take that step into his warm embrace he will shelter you from the troubles to come in the future. He will be right by your side sheltering you even if you see it or not. He will be the one you run to when you are all alone in the world because he has always been there and continues to be there for you more than ever if you seek refuge in him.

When you say the lord is my refuge and fortress, I will trust in him. He gives you a place to stay, keeps you warm at night, and a place to rest your head in times of danger, and difficulty. When your enemies are coming after you, he can and will protect you, he can give you the strength to rise above even face your enemies in a way you would never think of or thought was possible. But you must trust in him with all your heart, mind, and soul.