More about my Ocs

Hello! 

Am I putting too much on my plate by starting this book? Maybe. Am I going to do anything about it? Nope!

Here's a little bit more about my ocs

Glorianna --- She goes by Glori most of the time. She loves Jason despite how messed up he is. They are messed up together. Talia is her mom, but her dad is not Bruce. Her dad disappeared and her mother doesn't talk about him. She doesn't live with her mom, she lives with a badass elderly couple who retired from the LoA. She and Damian get along nicely and he came to visit her a lot. She looked after him a lot during his childhood when Talia was busy. She has dark curly hair and green eyes. She looks a lot like Talia. She is an anti-hero who goes by Wraith. 

Eterna --- She has impulse control issues. If you piss her off and whoops, there's a shoe or a book flying towards your face, then that's your fault, not hers. She is Damian's assigned guardian. (meaning she protects him and watches over him and is basically his bodyguard)

She has light brown hair, but she dyes it once in a while just because she can and she has brown eyes. She loves coffee, and she hates seafood with a passion. She's a little jittery when she has coffee and she's the only one who can get Tim to go to sleep (it mostly involves threats and bribery). Goes by Stardust which is a nickname from Cass.

Samantha --- She makes Damian so soft. She has plant powers like Poison Ivy, but she uses them mostly to make the Manor's gardens flourish and to give little gifts to people (mostly Damian). She's Damian's favorite thing to draw. She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She was raised in Crime Alley. Her mother died in childbirth and her father is an alcoholic criminal that physically abused her for years. Red Hood found her one night after her father abused her and locked her out on the fire escape. In the middle of winter. He didn't think that giving Bruce another kid, especially one so innocent and delicate, would be a good idea, so he asked the Kent's if they would take her.

She was legally adopted by Lois and Clark and Connor loves her. Jon and Samantha are best friends and he protects her whenever he can because she almost never stands up for herself. Goes by Persephone.

And that's about it! Dick and Barbara are dating in this book. I might include everyone else  later, but for now, it's just going to be the main batfam and my ocs.

I do not do x reader.

Also is it just me that every time I see Y/n, I read Yin? Is it just me?

That's all, babes! Stay safe!

-L