JUST A THOUGHT

I was out for a walk on the street. I found a dog sitting by the roadside. The dog was looking quite weak. It seemed that it did not have anything to eat since many days. That was not very surprising for me since it was a street dog so it usually does not have any regular source of food. It has to roam here and there to fetch some found. Well it had started the same activity for this day as well. I saw that it started roaming about near the gutters to check if there was something l to consume. then went into the next street to check for the same. At last it got tired and lost all hope and came back to where it was initially. After sometime a tall man with long moustaches and a well trimmed beard came with his pet dog. I think the breed was German Shepherd. I don't know much about dogs so I am not sure but yes I can only predict. I saw the pet dog barking loudly as if teasing the street dog and saying that see how lucky I am and how unlucky you are. The man also saw the dog and with a phew turned away his face from there and walked away. I had been observing all this since last few minutes. Then a minute later a rich gentleman reached the place. He was a man of decency and came out of his crores worth royal blue shining Mercedes. He saw the dog too and with an ignorant look just left away the place and entered his bungalow which was there. The dog was looking with an eye of hope towards all those who were passing by or stopped there. Nobody was even noticing the dog's condition and all were busy in there own works. Then I decided to help the dog finally and took a packet of biscuits from a nearby shop and gave a few to the dog lying there. The next moment I was shocked to see what the dog did. He picked up those biscuits and ran a few metres away and went to another small little puppy who had been hiding there behind a tree there. It gave all those biscuits to that puppy and returned satisfactorily as if now he needed nothing more. This literally left me in astonishment and I left the packet of biscuits there in front of the dog and ran away from that place.

So now I would like to ask you all that what all we can get to learn about human and animal psychology from this short story. This Story instigated me and provoked me to think about it. I had a though related to this which I will be sharing in the next part of this very book. Till then you may share your thoughts over this.

Thank You........................................