WRITING WHEN NOBODY IS READING

This special part is specially for the authors who write for their readers.

It becomes very difficult for the authors to write for the readers. The authors do not care about their own feelings. They do not care about their ownself but keep in mind that there is someone who is waiting for their works. They keep in mind that  the readers are the ones because of whom they have become famous.

But what when these readers stop reading their works. What if the readers forget that there is someone who is waiting for them to read their books and if they just do not care about the feelings of authors.

Will the authors change their mindset and stop writing for the readers.
No that is not true.
The authors will still continue to write. They will write what the readers like. They will write what the readers want to read.

It becomes difficult for the authors to know the reason behind the behaviour of the readers. But still they try to figure out and strive to write. Nobody cares what the author is going through while completing that work. Whether he is facing some trauma or their old bitter memories are flashing in mind. But still the authors try to do their best.

In return they only want some reads and votes. Many critics criticize and say that the author is not trying his best. This can never be true. An author always tries his/her best but yes it is possible that he is less capable.

Writing when nobody is reading is similar to sell a product when nobody is buying.

You just have in your mind that you have to write and if you have stern beliefs then one day you will surely be successful.