HARDWORK ALWAYS RESULTS TO SUCCESS

We often hear that hardwork results to success or hardwork is the key to success. But but but........

Is it really true?
This is a big question mark among all of us. We all do hardwork but we do not know that will it really result to success. Today in this part of the book we will do a detailed analysis of this statement.

So when we talk about success it not only means that we are talking about winning. It is related to learning.

Success is all about learning. If you learn then you are surely successful. Even if you are happy then too you are successful as many people do not know the art to remain happy.

And if you really do hardwork then you will surely learn something and become better than many others. This is the real success.

Many people relate success to many results of academic exams or sports results etc. This is completely the wrong way of interpreting the talent, the capability and the hardwork done by the person. If he has learnt something by whatever he did he is surely successful....

And if some people want any materialistic success then that too they will get one day if they have learnt some or the other thing.

So at the end keep learning and become successful...............