Tomato Shooter [NOT CANON]

(requested by Perma_Frost_ , this is a what if for chapter 7)

I was running as fast as I can, with the purple point flying behind me. I need to slow her down somehow, otherwise I'm a goner!

I reached into my satchel, and pulled something out. It was a black tomato launcher. I spun around and aimed at the flying point, who quickly stopped after noticing my launcher.

"You better not be shooting at me!" she yelled. "Take that!" The cannon shot a barrage of tomatoes at her. After a couple she crashed down onto the floor.

"Ow..." she groaned. She had tomato juice splattered all over her clothes. "How could you do this to me you sniveling rat?!" I shoved the launcher back into my satchel. "Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions about people you just met," I retorted.

Compale suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Is this the ba-" He looked straight at Ulipse, then at me, then shook his head in disappointment.

"I have absolutely no words to say right now." I sheepishly grinned and scratched the back of my head. Yea, sorry about that lol."

"I'm just surprised by the fact you're still alive," the point told Compale. He chuckled. "C'mon, Player, you're gonna wash Ulipse's clothes."

"Why me?!" "Because you ruined them!" "But it wasn't my fault, u was acting out of self-defense." "But you still ruined her clothes, and therefore have a price to pay."

I groaned. "Fine." I followed behind Compale and Ulipse, back to the Emporium.

¯¯¯⌜later...⌟¯¯¯

I just finished hanging her clothes on a laundry line just outside of Anshine's house (since getting it hung in the Emporium would be too risky). Compale was inside the house while Ulipse stood outside, watching my every move.

Now just one more thing to do. I walked up to Ulipse and handed back her pin. It was a very shiny, red broken heart one. Not sure why she has it though.

"Thank you," she told me. "And I'm very sorry for how I acted towards you. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions so quickly. You're a very nice person, Player."

"I forgive you, and I'm also sorry for shooting you with the tomatoes. I bet Verano would've whacked me on the head if they found out."

"Oh you know the Star Savior?" "Yea! We're best friends!" "I see."

We continued talking for a while, and when it was time for me to go, Ulipse handed me her symbol, a purple lop-sided crescent moon."

«~~~~»

Ok I'm done now good night lol.