Player's Crush 😳 [NOT CANON]

Why did I think about this :(

Player and Verano were talking to each other, standing suspiciously close to the Mad Dragon Festival portal. Arrolin, Mino, and Ixol happened to be walking by, on the bridge.

"Hey Player! Hey Verano!" Arrolin greeted excitedly. "Heya!!" Player waved them over. The trio jumped down and walked over to the pair. They exchanged greetings and then started to talk about stuff.

"Valentine's Day is coming up soon," Mino announced. Ixol and Player cringed. Verano remained neutral, while Arrolin was bursting with excitement after hearing the news.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! I'm so excited!" she squealed. Player groaned. "This is a pain in the neck." "Oh, I know I know!! Who should we ship with our buddy Player?"

Birdtail pops in and pauses the scene. "Just a warning to my readers! Arrolin will ship Player, the character, and will not recognize them as a representation! If you are uncomfortable with shipping or dislike it, then this chapter is not for you! And there may be a few dirty jokes, but they just go along the lines of 'Doin ya mom!' but you replace mom with literally anyone else." Birdtail then hits play and disappears.

"Please don't..." But Arrolin was too hyped to listen to a single word they said. "So... I'm thinking, how about Signol and Player? They're really great singers, and even good friends too!" Player shook their head. "Sure, Signol is cool and all, but sometimes she can be a bit rowdy."

"Compale? I mean, he is the first point you met, and he acts all nice towards you," Arrolin noted. "But I don't really like him a lot. He's a bit pushy and sometimes expects too much of me." "Pretty sure the goth girl is the one with a crush on him," Ixol joked.

"I don't want to make you uncomfy Player, but I feel like you and Arrolin are a bit too close," Verano added. Arrolin's symbol glowed just a little bit. "You sure?" she asked. "Not to be rude Arro, but you can be intimidating at times," Player countered.

"I have stored a lot of the interactions Player had, but they have shown to not show feelings for any of the points. However, I don't have any of Player and Verano for some reason," Mino stated. Verano's face started turning into a bright red, while Player just stared disappointingly at the robot.

"No." Player shook their head. "I don't have feelings for Verano." "I don't have any romantic feelings for them either!" Verano countered. "And how do we know you haven't made out at one point before meeting us," Ixol laughed. "I mean, the Star Savior is blushing right now."

Verano buried his face in their hands and sunk into the floor, defeated. "No, I'm just embarrassed!" "If Verano and I were a thing, you guys would've known by now, and truth is, we're not. In fact, I'm actually aromantic and asexual!" Player exclaimed.

Silence filled the room. Ixol and Arrolin just stared at them, shocked while Mino added the new information to their database. "PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I DIDN'T KNOW!" Arrolin exclaimed. "Should've said something earlier," Ixol groaned.

"I'm leaving!" Player climbed onto the bridge and stomped away, leaving Verano, Arrolin, and Mino behind.

«~~~~»

Hi there. I'm surprised you managed to put up with the level of cringe this chapter has. See ya later.