IM GOING SOMEWHERE IN LIFE?!~LACE

Ok so I'm super duper excited!

Basically Jase and Bri and Zach always tease me for being so romantic and mushy but mwahahahaha they can't anymore! Why, you ask? Well...

IM PUBLISHING MY BOOK AND GETTING REAL BOOKS PRINTED THAT YOU CAN HOLD IN IT HAND AND SMELL THE FRESHLY PRINTED PAGES AND LOVE.

So I suppose writing books is kind of a job now, since (hopefully) I'll be getting paid for my books.

Wow, three years in the making and it still doesn't feel like it's a job.

And Zach doesn't support this guys!!!!! Hes being his usual negative self and basically I'm thinking about investing some thought into bris idea to get a bible to keep around to slap him in the face with.  (Cuz she found a verse against his negativity)

But he can't dampen my happy mood.

I'm so excited like guys I could be the next J.K. Rowling (Not that I'm AS good as that wonderful woman)

When I started Wattpad, I never thought all of the things that have came out of clicking the Orange register button, would actually happen.

So you all know Zach and I have been friends since fourth grade and I've known BECCA Lou my entire life (you'd think I'd be sick of her by now? Well WRONG. Although she is a little smartly pants sometimes, but I love her).

But a lot of you don't know how I met bri and Jay.

Well I'd been reading on Wattpad for Bout two months and I was standing in the cafeteria when I realized I had nowhere to sit because I had no friends on my team. (Cuz we have to sit by teams at lunch. Stupid, I know.)

Like legit everyone I had been sitting with (AKA my one friend on my team who Was a prep and popular.) Decided to ditch me and pretend I was a stranger to her.

Well Jay and bri sat by theirselves at the other end of the room and I wanted to sit with them. But what was I supposed to say?

'Hi I have no friends. Can I hang out with you? Possibly become your friend?'

That's not what I said I swear.

Nope I sat right down beside Brianna and looked her in the eye and said

'Your life is just like a book I read on the internet.' (Not a lie. To this day, I still think her life will turn out like that book.)

Thus starting her questionnaire and my explanation and our still going strong friendship. And of course me and Jason fighting and him yelling and then us getting in trouble for being so dang loud.

So basically, Because of that Wattpad book, because of Wattpad, I met two of my best friends who I couldn't live without if I tried.

I would like to take this time to thank everyone.

*takes trophy and pulls out paper.*

First of all, everyone who's ever supported me. Basically everyone except Zach.

Second of all, for anyone who has edited and/or listened to my ideas.

(Zachy included)

Third of all, I'd like to thank the Lord. For keeping his hand over my mouth when he knew I needed to keep my stupid mouth shut.

My top dream is still being a singer and a performer but writing is also my top dream because it's one of two ways I EXPRESS myself.

~Xoxoxoxoxo Lacey<3