Stuff, Stuff, and, like, Stuff-Z

Yeah, Yeah, I know, I know. It's been a while since I've updated. No problem, it just means I have lots-o-stuff to say! =) =) =)

Anyways. I might, possibly, could, who knows, would love to go to Washington state to stay with my sister for a while. She lives not to far from Seattle which is awesome but that's like 3,000 miles away from here. I want to go and my sister wants me to as well but we're having trouble getting me a flight. Who knows, maybe a pegasus could fly me there with some of my most trusted robot soldiers. (You had to see that coming)

Also, the cat we recently got is very interesting. Sometimes she's really sweet, then just plain out insane. Or even really grumpy. She is a bengal cat which is an actual cat breed. Look it up.

Also, I've been studying up on the Greek debt crisis and it doesn't look like things are going to well over there with their financial situation. Negotiations sometimes work out, sometime they don't, bailout stuff isn't working, they might not be able to make future payments to the International Monetary Fund and their creditors. Some of the reasons they are in debt is overspending, hosting the olympics, and then joining the Euro. They might end up getting out of the Euro which I don't know if it would be good or bad.

I hear that some of the venues they built for the olympics are just going rotting and unused. Speaking of the olympics, the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Summer Olympic Games aren't looking too good. I hear they've just run into so many set backs. Like for example, their water being polluted or something like that.

I just hope everything works out. It's the first olympic games in South America, so I am expecting a lot out of Brazil. I especially like the opening ceremonies of olympic games. Some of them are really cool like the 2004 Athens Summer Olympic Games or the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympic Games (soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many fireworks) However some are still pretty cool, but kinda weird to. Like at the 2006 Torino Winter Olympic Games Opening Ceremony. It looked cool, but also really strange.

Also, we had a lip syncing competition at school, and I won. I lip synced to Fancy by Reba Mcentire, Blown Away, by Carrie Underwood, the Italian National Anthem, and Mr. Know it All, by Kelly Clarkson. Brianna made a beautiful trophy for me. THANK YOU BRIANNA.

Brianna and I also won a competition in Social Studies. It was pretty cool and for winning we got some awesome pizza.

Be sure to check out the video.

Until next time my fellow robots, with lots of smiley faces, goodbye =) =) =) =) =)