❤𝒮𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌 [𝟣] (𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝓌𝑜)🖤

Requested by @Rayman4Smash1, thanks for requesting! Hope you like the next part and the sneaky sonic chronicles reference I added ;)

Shadow's pov: we made it to Sonic's place. I normally don't like asking for his help, but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

 "Oh, hey Shadow! Rouge, omega. What are you guys up to?" He greeted us casually.

 "(y/n)s been kidnapped by dr Eggman! We have to hurry!" I grabbed his arm and practically dragged him.

 "Woah! What's the rush?"

 " What's wrong? I thought they called you Sonic for a reason? " Rouge replied, slyly.

 "No, it's just I'm surprised to see Shadow like this, it's really not like him."

 I blushed when he said this but I hid my face so no one would see.

 "Maybe Shadow likes (y/n)" smiled Rouge.

She had hit the nail right on the head.

 "Is this true, Shadow?" Asked sonic in surprise.

 " What? Is it so wrong for me to want to do the right thing? Is it only you that gets to play the hero? "

 "Woah, I don't mean like that"

 "Hurry up! That freak probably had (y/n) strapped to some crazy machine right now and sucking the electric out of her " he said, edgy as ever.

 "You're right! That's why he captured her! Hold on, I'll call Tails, he'll get the whole team together"

Not long after, team dark had made it to Eggmans lair. 

"Now all we need to do is find where he's keeping her" said Shadow, searching the whole place for you.

"Eww, I hope we find her soon, this place smells like oil and moustache" Rouge held her nose as she flew around.

You were beginning to give up on hope when you heard a whisper.

"(y/n)? Is that you?" You looked to see who it was. It was Shadow calling you as he ran over to help you out of there.

"Shadow? What are you doing here? Doesn't matter, I'm so glad to see you" you cheered as he opened the cage you were placed in and helped you out.

"Just as long as you're safe" 

" thank you " you smiled.

"Well well, look who decided to pay me a visit" said dr Eggman wit a smirk. "Robots! Attack!" He yelled as a fleet of bots surrounded you. That was when Rouge and Omega appeared and started to fight the bots.

you went to join them in fighting but Shadow told you against it. "You've been through enough today, we'll handle it"

"That was unusually sweet" Rouge grinned.

As you watched, Sonic and the rest of the gang arrived to help out the cause.

"The cavalry had arrived" announced Sonic as he burst through the doors and started putting robots to bits.

You looked around and saw team Sonic, team Rose, team chaotix and of course team dark. It made you feel special to realise you had so many friends who cared about you.

Once almost all the robots were destroyed, Shadow approached you.

 "Come on, let's get out of here" he said gruffly before lifting you and teleporting the both of you out.

Once you were both free and safe, you thanked him for all he had done.

"I just want to say thank you so much for that, Shadow, it was really sweet of you"

 "It was nothing" he replied, looking away.

"Did you, do you organise it all yourself?" You asked.

" Well I was the one who suggested you had been kidnapped but it was Sonic who gathered the team. I wanted to go down myself "

You blushed madly when you realised all the bother he went through for you and decided to repay him.

You leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He was surprised first, but rubbed it off and turned away, blushing.

 "Did you not like that? "

"It was fine" he responded, embarrassed.

You just laughed it off and went home with your friends and hoped to get closer to Shadow.