26

Dom, Brian and I head to the pawn shop.

"All right. What do you want?" the guy at the counter asks.

"They say if someone's looking for a Russian gun, you're the man to see," Dom tells him.

"Oh, they do, do they?" the guy asks.

A guy puts his hand on Dom's shoulder. "What do you want, mate?"

Dom punches the one guy in the face before taking out the other guy. The guy at the desk reaches for the phone but Dom pulls him by the shirt stopping him. A guy tries to come in the door and Brian points his gun at him.

"That might be a bad idea," Brian tells the guy.

The guy closes the door without another word.

I hold up the bullet. "I'm looking for the owner of this."

"I don't know," the guy insists.

Dom pulls the guy harder into the window. "Take a closer look."

"About a week ago, a girl came in, bought guns, ammo, everything I had," the guy tells us.

"A girl? What did she look like?" I question.

"Tough chick, dark hair. Mean streak. Word is she's a street racer," the guy tells me.

"Where can we find her?" Brian asks.

"How do I know? Do I look like a racer?" the guy remarks.

Dom hits the guy's head into the window hard enough to knock him out. "Nah. You don't."

Brian and I are working on the cars Tej and Hobbs got when the rest of the crew walks in. They look a little worse for wear.

"What the hell happened?" Brian asks.

"We met Toni's best friend," Riley says. "She's lovely."

"You all right?" Hobbs asks.

"Yeah," Riley assures.

"Tej, what have you got?" Hobbs asks. "Footage, CCTV? Talk to me."

"I just went through all of it. Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down," Tej tells him.

"That's a hell of a coincidence," Hobbs remarks.

"All right, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit. Let's roll," Hobbs says as he and Riley take off.

"What is that?" Tej asks Han.

"That is a new toy for you," Han tells him.

"So, what happened?" I ask.

"Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place," Han tells me.

"But we got something big," Gisele says.

"What?" Dom asks.

"Braga. He's working with Shaw," Gisele tells us as she tosses a phone down on the table.

"What are you talking about?" Brian asks.

"It's true. That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel," Han explains.

"Who the hell is Braga?" Rome asks.

"He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico," Dom explains.

"And my old boss," Gisele adds. "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country."

"It all makes sense. Braga was running Letty, now he's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met," I reason.

"Okay, so you all know all this information about him, where do we find him?" Tej asks.