Prologue

*(A/N) OK so first DW fanfic!!!! I love the show so I have been dying to try this. Thanks for reading:)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM DOCTOR WHO!!! THE ONLY CHARACTER I OWN IS SAGE TYLER AND NOTHING ELSE! ALSO PLEASE DO NOT COPYRIGHT!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth
November 11, 1993
London England

Sage's P.O.V

Once I hear the TARDIS materialize, I jump off of the captains chair and slowly approach the door. I open it and I step into what seems to be a park. I close the door and I start to hear the TARDIS speak to me through a psychic link.

I will stay here until you are ready. Stay safe and remember what you were taught.

I put my small hand against the door and she hums in response. A giggle escapes my lips and I soon begin to stroll along the pavement until I come across a small bench. I sit on the bench and I watch the little humans play.

As I sit all of the sudden I feel my thoughts snap and my heart's skip a beat.

Internals have a link with each other just like the Time Lord's do. That's how we would call for help if we were ever in distress, We would contact each other through telepathy. But I no longer hear the faint voices that used to echo around in my head, instead it is dead silent.

As the realization starts to sink in, my body starts to shake with sobs. I hide my face in my knees and I hug my legs as close as I can to my body. I don't know how long I have been crying for but all of the sudden the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and I start to receive a faint smell of Camomile tea.

I look up and sitting right next to me is a little girl with short blonde hair .

"Your eyes are so pretty!!! " she gasps in a thick cockney accent.

I shake a little and she must have noticed how nervous I am because she calms herself down. She gives me a sad smile. I sniffle in an attempt to gather myself together and unfold my legs from my chest slowly.

"Why are you crying?" She asks. I don't really know what to say so I tell her the first thing that pops into my mind.

"I-I d-don't know where I a-m." I stutter. She gives me a toothy grin.

"Your in London, England silly! Right now we're in Hyde Park." She tells me giggling a bit. I whimper a little and she immediately stops giggling. She slowly takes my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

"What's your name?" She asks cautiously.

"My name is Sage and I'm five years old. What's yours?" I ask, reciting what my mother had taught me. She laughs a little and gives me her reply.

"Rose, Rose Tyler and I'm six years old."She Tells me and starts to look around quickly.

"Um, where's you mum and dad." She asks me slowly. This question only causes me to cry even harder. She puts an arm around me and hugs me.

"Shhh, it's ok I'm right here."she comforts me.

"Rose! Rose Tyler where are you!" A woman in her mid-twenties with bleach blond hair stomps towards us. Rose squeezes my shoulder gently and she starts to reassure me that everything is going to be alright. Once the woman sees me her face softens and she kneels down In front of me.

"Hello sweetheart, what's your name?" She coo's gently to me.

"S-Sage." I tell her

"Sage.... That is a beautiful name. Can you tell me where your parents are?"