Sage and Rose part 2

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM DOCTOR WHO. I ONLY OWN SAGE TYLER AND NOTHING ELSE!

Sage's P.O.V

"Oh my God What happened? Where you there? Are you two ok?" Mum asks us right when we enter into the flat.

Rose and I ignore her questions and we silently walk over to the couch. We collapse on it and I fling my legs onto her lap so I can lay down. Rose tosses the plastic arm to a recliner that is next to me and she turns on the telly with the remote. The news of the explosion shows up on the screen and I sigh.

"Well, looks like your going to have to find a new job now." I tell her.

She nods but I can tell she is in deep thought. I bit my lip and watch what the news is saying about the explosion.

"I know! It's on the Telly. It's everywhere." We here mum say as she comes in with two cups of tea and a phone propped between her shoulder and ear.

"Their lucky to be alive! honestly it's aged them, skin like an old bible. Walking in now, you'd think I was Rose's daughter and Sage's little sister!" She exclaims and gives us the two mugs of tea.

Rose and I look at mum with an annoyed expression. She can be such a drama queen sometimes. We then here the door slam and Mickey rushes into the living room, panicked as can be.

"I've been phoning both of your mobile's! You guys could have been dead! its on the news and everything! I can't believe your shop went up Rose!" He exclaims and he kneels down in front of us.

"We're all right, honestly, were fine. Don't make a fuss." Rose tells him as he hugs her. He then comes over to my side to hug me but I slap my hands onto his shoulders, stopping him mid way into the hug.

"Mickey, calm yourself child! We're still breathing, It's not the end of the world" I tell him.

"Well, what happened?" He asks me and sits on the floor. I look over at Rose and she nods, fully understanding what I'm asking her through our sisterly powers.

"We don't know." I lie to him

"What was it though? What caused it?"

"Mickey we weren't in the shop. We were outside. Didn't see anything." Rose tells him.

Mum rushes in and I'm literally starting to feel like I'm going to rip someone's head off. The only thing I want to do right now is sit down with Rose and watch telly, just the two of us. We need some quiet time and Mickey and mum are not helping us with that.

"It's Debbie on the end, she knows a man on the mirror. 500 Quid for an interview." She tells us.

"Oh that's brilliant! Give it here!" I tell her with fake enthusiasm. She hands me the mobile and I jab the end call button and toss it to Rose, who slams it down on the coffee table that sits in front of us.

"Oi! You, keep the sass meter down missy!" She tells me with an accusing finger pointing at me. I roll my eyes but keep my mouth shut.

"And you....."she continues pointing to Rose. "You need to find some way of making money. Your jobs kaput, and I'm not bailing you out." The phone rings and she quickly picks it up.

"Here we go again" I mutter to Mickey and Rose. We watch mum as she answers the phone and puts on a show.

"Beth! Their alive! I told them sue for compensation. They were within seconds of death...." We here here say as she walks out. Rose huffs out a breath and I groan. As I take a sip of my tea Mickey grabs it and takes it away from me.