A Town Called Mercy- part 1

(A/N) hey guys!!!! So I was finally able to fix my email in order to comment or vote so that's a big plus. I was also able to work a little more on the book during the day so please enjoy!:)
~JazzySmith
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sage's P.O.V

As I step onto the dusty ground I take in my surroundings and notice that I'm in a dessert. I shield my eyes from the harsh sun with my hand and look around to see if there's a town nearby.

So far I see..... Absolutely nothing.

I put my hands on my hips and huff out a breath.

"Well this is rubbish why did you take me here?" I ask my ship as I kick some dust off the ground.

I turn on my heels and try to open the door but it doesn't budge. I then clip off the key from my necklace and try to unlock it but still no avail of the door opening.

I groan and rest my forehead against the door. After a few seconds I turn around and whip out my black aviator Ray Ban's from my pocket. I'm always prepared for an emergency.

I rest them on my nose and begin to walk north with the hope of finding civilization.

After twenty minutes of walking under the scorching sun I begin to see an outline of a small town. A sigh of relief escapes my lips and I quicken my pace. As I get closer I start to notice three people standing in front of the towns entrance.

"Um... Excuse me! I'm a bit lost and I was wondering if you guys could tell me where I am!" I shout to them.

They all turn around at the same time. Among the trio is a pretty girl with flaming red hair, a man with sandy blonde hair and a weird nose, and a man with floppy brown hair. I stop a few feet away from them and realize that floppy hair is wearing a tweed jacket and a bow tie. A small gust of wind blows onto my face and I smile when I receive the familiar scent of a Time Lord.

"Well, well, well... I guess an apple a day really doesn't keep the Doctor away." I joke to floppy hair. He gives me a lop sided grin and chuckles.

"Regeneration...it's a lottery." He tells me and I shake my head with amusement. I return my attention to the two standing off to the side and I give them a smile.

"Hello! I'm Sage. Don't know if you know me but...." I trail off to the couple. The girl laughs and the man smiles.

"We meet in the future, well our past, your future, and this idiot is constantly reminding us about you anyway." The girl tells me in a Scottish accent and she smacks the Doctors arm playfully. I start to feel warmth travel up my face and I know it's not the sun that's causing it.

I groan with embarresment and smack my cheeks.

"Stupid cheeks." I snap at myself and the three try to stifle their laughs.

"Sage I would like you to meet Amelia and Rory, Well Amy not Amelia, for some reason she prefers it to be Amy but I rather like Amelia. " The Doctor babbles on.

"I love Amelia! It's very Fairytalish!" I exclaim with my hands clasped together.

"That's what I told her!" He exclaims.

"Ok enough about my name. He was suppose to take us to the day of the dead festival but were obviously lost." Amy explains to me and she sends him a quick glare.

"We're not lost were in...." He trails off and he turns on his heels to face the entrance of the town.

"Mercy, 81 residents." He reads the sign that hangs above the entrance.

"I wonder what's up with the stones and lumps of wood." I point out to them as I study the materials that encircles the town. The Doctor steps up and sonics the border with a new and improved sonic screwdriver.