Chapter 13

Y/N POV:

Five and I ended up finding the hotel Hazel and Cha-Cha were staying at. With all the old protocols we used to have, it wasn't that hard to find them. We left a note telling them we have their briefcase and gave them the address of where to meet us. It was just some road in the middle of nowhere. We ended up taking Luther with us in case anything happened to Five and me.

Now we were sitting in the car with Luther waiting for Hazel and Cha-Cha. Five found an old briefcase in Dad's office that looked like the ones we used at The Commission. We filled it up with old tools hoping it will convenience them it is real. They were already late and I was getting impatient.

"You know, we never enjoyed it," Five says breaking the silence.

"What?" Luther asks.

"The killing. I mean, We were... We were good at our work, and we took pride in it. But it never gave us pleasure."

"I think it was all those years where it was just the two of us. Solitude can do funny things to the mind," I say.

"Yeah, well, you were gone for such a long time. I only spent four years on the moon, but that was more than enough. It's the being alone that breaks you," Luther says, " You guys think they will buy it?"

"Well, what I do know is that they're desperate. It's like a cop losing his gun. If the Commission finds out, they'll be in deep shit," Five tells Luther.

"Oh, not to mention the fact that they'll be stuck here until they get it back," I add in.

"Well, I should hold onto it."

"Huh?" Five and I ask.

"In case they make a move on you."

"Okay, Luther. But please be careful. I mean, We've lived a long life, but... you're still a young man. You got your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it," Five tells him. We hear a car parking in front of us and we look up. It was Hazel and Cha-Cha.

"Hmm... Here we go. If this all goes sideways, do us a favor and tell Delores we are sorry," I tell Luther. Luther just nods his head.

We all get out of the car and Five and I walk towards Hazel and Cha-Cha. Five takes my hand and looks at me one more time making sure I still wanna come with. I nod my head and we continue walking.

"The masks really necessary?" I ask as we approach them.

Hazel and Cha-Cha take off their masks and throws them to the side of the road.

"So where is it, kids?" Cha-Cha asks.

"Wow, that's how you're gonna start. You know, we can get right back in our car and call it a day," Five says looking back at the car.

"You won't even make it halfway there," Cha-Cha says as she pulls out her gun.

"Maybe. But as I'm sure you found out in your previous foray, our brother is not your average giant," I say.

"She's right. You dropped a chandelier on him, got right back up," Hazel tells Cha-Cha.

"By the time you took him out, he'd smash your precious briefcase to a pulp," I tell them.

"Probably us too, right?" Hazel asks, "So, how do we help each other?"

"I need you to get in contact with your superior so we can have a chat with her. Face-to-face," Five tells them.

"About what?"

"Well, I don't believe that's any of your concern."

"Just don't tell her about the briefcase," Hazel says as she walks over to a payphone.