Chapter 16

A/N: Just a reminder when something is in Italics (Like this) it is when Y/N is speaking to someone telepathically or reading their mind.

Y/N POV:

Five and I ended up teleporting out of The Commission with the briefcase that we stole. I groan in pain as Five and I land on top of the liquor bar at the academy.

"J-Jesus," Allison yells.

I almost fall off the bar but Luther catches me.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see them, too?" Klaus asks.

"Five, Y/N, where have you been?" Luther asks, setting me down.

Five tumbles off the bar but Luther and Allison help him.

"Are you guys alright?" Allison asks.

"Who did this?" Luther asks.

"Irrelevant," Five says as he takes the coffee cup out of Allison's hand.

He walks over to me and takes a long sip of the coffee. Before he could finish the whole cup I take it out of his hand drink some.

"So, the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us," Five says in a raspy voice.

"The Umbrella Academy," Luther mumbles.

"Yeah, but with Y/n and I, obviously. So if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed."

"Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us? No," I say.

Klaus shakes his head no while everyone else stares at Five and I.

"To give us a fighting chance to see next week, We've come back with a lead. We know who's responsible for the apocalypse," Five says.

I take the piece of paper out of my pocket and hand it to Allison.

"This is who we have to stop," I say.

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison asks.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asks.

Five takes the coffee cup out of my hands and drinks some more of it.

"Seriously?" I ask Five.

He finishes the coffee and then throws it's behind him.

"We don't know...yet," Five says.

"But we do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now," I say.

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asks.

"We don't know," Five says.

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego asks as he walks towards us. He was now somehow in a cast.

"That's enough!"

"There's probably dozens of Jenkinses!"

"Well, we just better start looking, then."

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asks.

I watch Five scoot back and lean against the couch. He looks down at his sweater vest and puts his hand to his side. I hope he didn't get hurt.

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five asks.

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys," Klaus says.