Chapter 19 - The trip p4 ♡

Max's POV-

After ended our heated moment, we went back to getting ready for our day. Sort of.. All I did was throw on a swimsuit and wait for Jane. She on the other hand took ages to get ready. She had to perfect her braids, apply waterproof makeup, and choose the perfect swimsuit.

I just thought she looked good in anything.

"Maxiee, I cant choose." She whined, stepping out of the bathroom with another swimsuit on. I was sitting in a spinny chair outside of the bathroom so that I could watch her model her swimsuits.

"I think the baby pink color compliments your skin tone." I added, pretending to observe the swimsuit carefully for the sake of my girlfriends pleasure.

She looked down at her swimsuit, "You think?" She asked shyly. I snickered and stood up.

"You look great, princess." I grinned, placing my lips onto her rosy cheek. I pulled away and grabbed her hand, "Now let's go!"

"But-"

I didn't give her time to respond, I just dragged her out of our room and into Will and Mike's room.. That was a big mistake. Let's just say, I saw things that I wasn't supposed to and slammed the door as soon as I opened it. Me and Jane gave each other an awkward look.

"Did you see that-?"Jane cringed.

"I saw.." I replied.

"I cannot believe this is the second time we've found them making out.. We have horrible timing." Jane joked, pulling my hand as she began walking down the hallway to find Dustin and Lucas' room.

"Or maybe they're the ones with bad timing." I shrugged.

-time skip to Lucas and Dustin's room-

The door opened to reveal Lucas in tie-dye swim shorts, "It's about time you guys got here!" He stepped aside and let us in.

"Oh, I thought you guys were bringing Will and Mike." Dustin spoke once he noticed that me and Jane were the only ones that came in.

I sent Jane a smirk, and she raised her eyebrows.

"They are bu-"

"They are making out." I interrupted her, earning a well earned slap on my arm. "Ow!"

"Oh c'mon! It's the morning and they knew we had plans!" Lucas groaned, slamming face first into his bed.

"So we have to wait until they're done?" Dustin frowned, crossing his arms.

"No-" I started.

"Yes." Jane interrupted, giving me a taste of my own medicine. I sent her a playfully annoyed look and slapped her arm. payback.

She gasped, and attempted to look angry.

"Wait wait wait.." Lucas mumbled, lifting his head from the surface of his bed, "I have an idea.."

I cocked an eyebrow at his announcement, "What is it?"

He smiled mischievously, "We should knock on their door and say that the principal wants to  talk to them right away!"

"Why?" Jane asked.

"Because they'll rush to the door all scared and shit and then we make them go to the pool!" He exclaimed, sitting up.

"Are you sure that's a good id-"

"Let's do it!" I exclaimed.

-time skip because i am a lazy bitch-

"Okay, on the count of three," Lucas whispered, leaning on the wall next to the door. I nodded impatiently.

"One.."