Dream 5

I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that there was this building that was full of killer clowns, waiting to shred people to bits. I was inside of there and somehow, I survived. Or maybe I just saw what happened to other people there.

I remember that there were these group of mean bullies that thought the rumors of the killer clowns was probably bullshit and wanted to check it out. Now, I was fine with THEM going, but there was this young boy who wanted to go with them, maybe to impress them, AND THERE WAS NO WAY I was going to let that happen. I mean, he was too young and innocent to die in a pit full of killer clowns.

So I practically latched myself onto him, pleading with him not to go, I even said cringy stuff like, "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I let you die there," and stuff.

But boy was he stubborn, the doors to the clown pit were nearly closed, but when the doors saw that the boy was coming, to my frustration and fear, they started opening up again, like automatic doors.

I had to drag him all the way out of the entrance, just so he wouldn't get in. Weirdly, when we came back, there was a bunch of people or officers aiming guns at us. I think they were meant to help us and bomb the building to get rid of the killer clowns, but I don't know why they were aiming guns at us.

After we were back from the clown building, the boy seemed a bit down. I kinda remember and kinda forgot why. I think I tried to comfort him, but stopped mid-sentence cause I didn't really know where I was going with my "wise advice."

And then suddenly, the officers lighted up the nearby forest trees with tiny lights in them, making them glisten like christmas trees and it was really beautiful. The boy seemed happier and in a much better mood too.

I don't know what happened to the bullies, but I assume that they're probably all dead now.

Oh yea, there was this part in my dream where I was in this classroom that I've never been in before and the teacher was handing us all wrapped chocolate boxes as gifts. She handed this one apathetic looking classmate a chocolate box and I noticed that the name on it looked like my name.

I looked at my chocolate box and noticed that it had a different person's name on it, started with an L, and realized that the teacher really mixed up the gifts.

So I went up to the girl who might've had my real chocolate box gift, explained the situation to her, and asked her if I could just see it and check.

So she went to her backpack and tried to look for it. But I'm not sure if I explained what she needed to find very well because she was taking a while looking for the box.

Finally, she came up to me and said, "Can we do this tomorrow instead?"

And I said, "Okay...." But I felt kinda disappointed cause I felt like this was something she should've found easily, considering how the teacher just gave it to us.

Looking back on it now, maybe she liked the flavor of my chocolate box so much, that she didn't want to give it away, even if it wasn't really hers.