Nightmare#1

*This nightmare happened 2 or 3 days ago, so maybe 7/3/18 or 7/2/18

I think in this dream/nightmare, my family was on a trip or we were moving into a new apartment, and I only remember the scariest parts of this. My older sister and I were walking up a flight of stairs when I looked under them and saw a pretty mask of a girl with flowers in her head. The mask's face expression looked frightened though. 

"Hey look!" I motioned under the stairs to my sister so she could see the mask too, but instead of the pretty mask I saw before, I saw a mask of a VERY REALISTIC LOOKING bloody head. I shrieked and when I looked under the stairs again, I saw more masks.

 I don't remember what they all looked like, but one of them was a horror version of Santa Claus and that freaked me out and I ran for it. I don't remember how my sister reacted though.

Then in the middle of this nightmare, I was hopping on top of a playground structure to get away from this scary creature thing and I was barely able to escape from it.

Lastly, I was on a tall red bridge with my little sister at nighttime, and I saw this blue hologram in the air that looked like a fading mask. I started telling my little sister about a horror legend I made up about the blue mask I saw in the air and I was about to end the legend with the lines of "and then the mask will kill you," but then I got scared that the legend might really come true, so I tried to change the ending of the legend. 

But then I glanced up fearfully at the blue mask in the air again and I got scared that it would get angry if I ended the legend about it differently, so I nervously just said, "then the mask will kill you." (I don't remember what I said at the beginning of the legend btw)

Man dream me is so stupid-__-   

P.S. SORRY IF THIS DESCRIPTION OF MY NIGHTMARE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE